Windows 10: Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

Discus and support Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My computer keeps crashing and is showing BSOD. The stop code is DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have checked the Minidump file and below are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZeshanGulzar, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

Hi,My computer keeps crashing and is showing BSOD. The stop code is DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have checked the Minidump file and below are the results******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdo

:)

ZeshanGulzar, Jun 24, 2023
  2. DRDNA Win User

Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

SO the Logs showed no errors at all during them times? They will be listed with a RED X Circle?????

Well if you just installed Windows 7 then make sure you have all your mobo drivers (chipset and all that stuff) from the mono vendor website, Then make sure you have your .net installed and updated as well as Direct X...THEN INSTALL THE AMD CATS!

DRDNA, Jun 24, 2023
  3. Soloman Win User
    BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS 338090d1624241578t-bsod-new-computer-fresh-win-10-install-driver-1.jpg

Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS 338091d1624241591t-bsod-new-computer-fresh-win-10-install-driver-2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS 338092d1624241618t-bsod-new-computer-fresh-win-10-install-driver-3.jpg

Soloman, Jun 24, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Thema:

Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

1. Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS - Similar Threads - Computer crashing showing

2. BSODs even with fresh install of windows on OS drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs even with fresh install of windows on OS drive: I've been experiencing BSODs but have not been able to find the cause, it feels like it gets worse day by day. It usually happens at the start of the day, when I boot up my pc for the first time, but it's also happened other times before. I've tried downloading a fresh...
  3. BSODs even with fresh install of windows on OS drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs even with fresh install of windows on OS drive: I've been experiencing BSODs but have not been able to find the cause, it feels like it gets worse day by day. It usually happens at the start of the day, when I boot up my pc for the first time, but it's also happened other times before. I've tried downloading a fresh...
  4. BSODs even with fresh install of windows on OS drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS: Hi,My computer keeps crashing and is showing BSOD. The stop code is DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have checked the Minidump file and below are the results******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS: Hi,My computer keeps crashing and is showing BSOD. The stop code is DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have checked the Minidump file and below are the results******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  8. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  9. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

10. Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install: I was getting lots of different driver related BSoDs so i decided to reinstall windows, did that and kept crashing here are the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pTVc17kErTq27FI9?e=A57Qkf I have a critical error in event viewer for both crashes with an event id 41...