Windows 10: Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11

Discus and support Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Gigabyte 4070 RTX and ASUS B760 Plus D4 Motherboard. My computer keeps randomly rebooting, when I try to play any 3D games.Just now I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Antti Patrikka, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11

Hi, I have a Gigabyte 4070 RTX and ASUS B760 Plus D4 Motherboard. My computer keeps randomly rebooting, when I try to play any 3D games.Just now I was not doing anything, the computer had been idle for hours after a new installation of windows 11. Then it suddenly rebooted again and I got this from the Reliability ScoreComputer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11 :problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 804Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000001Parameter 3: 108Parameter 4: fffff8056384cfe0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101Locale&nbs

:)

Antti Patrikka, Oct 10, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 10, 2023
  4. xq df Win User

Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11

crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build

New pc build

Win 11 x64 Pro fresh install

crash dumps and msinfo linked:

mattress.zip

xq df, Oct 10, 2023
Thema:

Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11

1. Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes build

2. Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11: Hi, I have a Gigabyte 4070 RTX and ASUS B760 Plus D4 Motherboard. My computer keeps randomly rebooting, when I try to play any 3D games.Just now I was not doing anything, the computer had been idle for hours after a new installation of windows 11. Then it suddenly rebooted...
  3. Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer: I just built a computer and I'm trying to install windows 10 from A flash drive. Everything seems to work fine until the windows installer restarts the computer. Once the Computer restarts it will re-launch the windows installer instead of finishing the download. If I change...
  4. Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer: I just built a computer and I'm trying to install windows 10 from A flash drive. Everything seems to work fine until the windows installer restarts the computer. Once the Computer restarts it will re-launch the windows installer instead of finishing the download. If I change...
  5. Computer crashed during fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed during fresh install of windows: I'm using an HP EliteBook 8440p laptop, My computer became very cluttered and messy so I decided it would be nice to completely start over with a fresh install of Windows. My computer halfway through attempting to reinstall Windows started to overheat, then it got to the...
  6. Computer crashed during fresh install of windows

Computer crashed during fresh install of windows: I'm using an HP EliteBook 8440p laptop, My computer became very cluttered and messy so I decided it would be nice to completely start over with a fresh install of Windows. My computer halfway through attempting to reinstall Windows started to overheat, then it got to the...
  7. Computer crashed during fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  9. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  10. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging