Windows 10: Completely locked out in your own system

Discus and support Completely locked out in your own system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RZTHXHelper, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Completely locked out in your own system

Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I applied safe boot. Windows locked me out and locked all admin rights out. Even removed the PIN login option where my only password type for entering my data.I tried the console but nothing worked.Had to erase all data and clean install windows. It was because windows do security updates, they don't fill all information in the microsoft page, if you have logged to microsoft account that is likely to happen after updates to anyone.Keep your data safe

:)

RZTHXHelper, Sep 15, 2023
Thema:

Completely locked out in your own system

1. Completely locked out in your own system - Similar Threads - Completely locked own

2. Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?: PLEASE accept my apologies for the size of this note! My Father has been locked out of his laptop and now his microsoft account as well. Every time he tried logging into it MS would ask for the password and then say it was the wrong one. I and several others have witnessed...
  3. Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?: PLEASE accept my apologies for the size of this note! My Father has been locked out of his laptop and now his microsoft account as well. Every time he tried logging into it MS would ask for the password and then say it was the wrong one. I and several others have witnessed...
  4. Completely locked out in your own system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely locked out in your own system: Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I applied safe boot. Windows locked me out and locked all admin rights out. Even removed the PIN login option where my only...
  5. Completely locked out in your own system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely locked out in your own system: Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I applied safe boot. Windows locked me out and locked all admin rights out. Even removed the PIN login option where my only...
  6. Locked out completely in your system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out completely in your system: Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I applied safe boot. Windows locked me out and locked all admin rights out. Even removed the PIN login option where my only...
  7. Locked out completely in your system

Locked out completely in your system: Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I applied safe boot. Windows locked me out and locked all admin rights out. Even removed the PIN login option where my only...
  8. Completely locked out of account

Completely locked out of account: So I couldn't remember my laptop's pin, so I tried using my email address but now it's asking for a phone number verification code and I don't even recognize the phone number, so I tried resetting my security details and now I'm locked out of my laptop AND unable to change...
  9. Completely locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely locked out: I am completely locked out of my computer. When I try to log in it says that the user profile service isnt working. Several attempts and a password reset later and still nothing. I decide to try and factory reset my computer. Shift click restart to open the menu and the only...
  10. Completely Locked Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely Locked Out: On the very first screen you see when you turn on your computer (after the INSIGNIA logo appears and disappears), I am supposed to input my password to get in. It won't recognize my password. What do I do?...