Windows 10: Compatibility of HID devices

Discus and support Compatibility of HID devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since installing Windows 11 again, I cannot run my Logitech X56 Hotas with my Razer Tartarus mini keyboard and Razer Tartarus Mouse. The Throttle of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Graham Tagg, Oct 23, 2024 at 7:47 AM.

1. Compatibility of HID devices

Since installing Windows 11 again, I cannot run my Logitech X56 Hotas with my Razer Tartarus mini keyboard and Razer Tartarus Mouse. The Throttle of the Hotas gets knocked out

:)

2. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

3. Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

4. Compatibility of HID devices

HID Keyboard device problem

Short problem description:

- New USB connected sound every 30-60 seconds

- New USB connected notification with that

- A new list entry of 'HID Keyboard device' in the device manager

- Sometimes it randomly stops and then becomes incredibly annoying again

I have this on my work laptop so it is crazy annoying for a product that is as expensive as Windows is.

There is also a thread from a year ago that died out after a **** solution suggestion:

Redirecting

Can Microsoft support really do nothing about this?

Rokas Urbonavicius, Oct 23, 2024 at 7:51 AM
Thema:

Compatibility of HID devices

1. Compatibility of HID devices - Similar Threads - Compatibility HID devices

2. Compatibility of HID devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility of HID devices: Since installing Windows 11 again, I cannot run my Logitech X56 Hotas with my Razer Tartarus mini keyboard and Razer Tartarus Mouse. The Throttle of the Hotas gets knocked out...
  3. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  4. 12 hid device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    12 hid device: hello I am regular user of dell inspiron 5559 I am having difficulty in locating my touch screen driver. I disabled the driver due to ghost clicking and now i am unable to find the driver kindly help....
  5. 12 hid device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    12 hid device: hello I am regular user of dell inspiron 5559 I am having difficulty in locating my touch screen driver. I disabled the driver due to ghost clicking and now i am unable to find the driver kindly help....
  6. 12 hid device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. GSPY hid device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GSPY hid device: Hello, When I shut down my pc I get a message saying GSPY HID Device window preventing shutdown. What could this be? submitted by /u/Cartman7734 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijvl6x/gspy_hid_device/
  8. I2C HID device

I2C HID device: This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. Because of this device I cannot run HID compliant mouse driver, thus unable to use touchpad gestures....
  9. I2C HID device

I2C HID device: I can't scrolling or do any gestures with my touchpad DELL XPS 9570 I've changed my touchpad from Dell surport. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/a9a58e0c-52ff-471e-b557-1a9776df721b
  10. HID-compatible touch screen

HID-compatible touch screen: Dear Sirs, I need to switch off HID-compatible touch screen forever. But when I switch it off in device manager it starts again after reboot. Driver deletion also does not help. It restores the HID touch screen after reboot. I also don t see any corresponding settings in...