Windows 10: Comments and replies on MSN news page

Discus and support Comments and replies on MSN news page in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On MSN news it was a article about Ukraine-Russia war. In the comment section one of the user asked another user where he found info about Ukrainians... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MDA ., Aug 22, 2024.

1. MDA . Win User

Comments and replies on MSN news page

On MSN news it was a article about Ukraine-Russia war. In the comment section one of the user asked another user where he found info about Ukrainians right sector units with Nazis symbols. I just replead with name of the news agencies such is NY Times, Washington Post, CNN and The Jerusalem Post and with articles highlights from those agencies. The comment was removed due to: This comment was deleted because it didn't meet our guideline. Why the comment was removed? That is not a offensive or misleading comment, it was quoted from US leading news papers and news agencies and The Jerusalem Post

:)

MDA ., Aug 22, 2024

2. Unable to post on comment pages @ MSN news sites after upgrade to WINDOW 10.

After upgrading to Windows 10 I Cannot post on comment pages @ MSN news sites. The comment box has a notice in the lower right LOG IN TO POST. I am logged in to
    MSN. PREMIUM and using Iexplorer for browser. After clicking comments and entering a comment, clicking the post button, the comment window then fades out to barely visible leaving a message to sign in to post and begins flashing on and off. I am signed in
    to MSN when posting. Now the page has started flashing on and off. The comments do not post to the article website. I cannot figure out the problem. It is not acknowledging my signed in status. There is no suggestion to sign in at any different site. What
    is causing this and what is the solution????

Original title: mleuck

nativearizonan, Aug 22, 2024
  3. Unable to post on comment pages @ MSN news sites after upgrade to WINDOW 10.

I tried all three suggestions to fix the problem. None worked. I still cannot post a reply to articles @msn news websites. I use Bing and iexplorer for browsers. As soon as I click the reply box to type a comment the whole comment box starts flashing on
    and off. In the lower right corner at the start of the comment is the commands to sign in to post. I move the cursor to this and the little pointing hand lights up but there is no response when I click box. I
    have tried compatability settings still nothing.
    This all started after updating to

Windows 10. Do you have any other suggestions to fix this problem????

nativearizonan, Aug 22, 2024
  4. Comments and replies on MSN news page

Problem with comments on MSN news.

Sorry but you aren't communicating with MSN here. No one here can tell you why a post was rejected.

Here's my canned response on moderation. Please see, in particular, point 4.

I can't explain the moderation of comments to MSN articles, but here are some observations.

1. You may find useful information at Microsoft News

2. There were so many unacceptable comments that commenting was shut down for a few

months not too long ago.

3. Now that commenting is allowed again, moderation is very restrictive.

4. Moderation is a dysfunctional mess. It's being done via AI, via a bot, not humans and is

random and inexplicable.

5. If a comment you tried to post was banned, that will be in your activity feed, and you

can appeal that decision.

6. I've searched but have not found a way to contact MSN staff regarding this moderation

except the Feedback link that's at the bottom of nearly every MSN webpage. If you receive

a reply to the feedback, it will be a generic reply that doesn't address your specific issue.

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 22, 2024
Thema:

Comments and replies on MSN news page

1. Comments and replies on MSN news page - Similar Threads - Comments replies MSN

2. I was blocked from MSN News comments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was blocked from MSN News comments.: I was blocked from MSN News comments. I was never warned about any of my posts. In fact, I was upvoted constantly and my comments were usually meant to ask others to investigate what they were saying. I never threatened anyone, never used foul language. I have no idea why I...
  3. I was blocked from MSN News comments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was blocked from MSN News comments.: I was blocked from MSN News comments. I was never warned about any of my posts. In fact, I was upvoted constantly and my comments were usually meant to ask others to investigate what they were saying. I never threatened anyone, never used foul language. I have no idea why I...
  4. Comments and replies on MSN news page

Comments and replies on MSN news page: On MSN news it was a article about Ukraine-Russia war. In the comment section one of the user asked another user where he found info about Ukrainians right sector units with Nazis symbols. I just replead with name of the news agencies such is NY Times, Washington Post, CNN...
  5. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  6. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  7. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  8. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  9. MSN News comment reactions count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN News comment reactions count: What is included in the count of Reactions on the user profile? The number keeps tracking upwards while the activity page does not reflect where those reactions came from. What counts as a reaction, then? If a commenter responds to an original post, are they also garnering...
  10. MSN News comment reactions count

MSN News comment reactions count: What is included in the count of Reactions on the user profile? The number keeps tracking upwards while the activity page does not reflect where those reactions came from. What counts as a reaction, then? If a commenter responds to an original post, are they also garnering...