Windows 10: Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device

Discus and support Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,On my Surface Pro 6 running Windows 11, my wifi and Bluetooth settings suddenly disappeared and I can not longer connect or even choose these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C.P.111, Sep 23, 2024.

1. C.P.111 Win User

Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device

Hello,On my Surface Pro 6 running Windows 11, my wifi and Bluetooth settings suddenly disappeared and I can not longer connect or even choose these options in my settings. Troubleshooting showed me that I'm running a virtual network device they can't test.After searching and looking for some solutions, I tried to install a new driver Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, from what used to be Marvell Avastar Wireless-ac Network Controller, but it doesn't appear in my Device Manager, as it runs as .exe and not .inf to appear there. Checking the Bluetooth and Network Adapter properties, I have error code 45 on

:)

C.P.111, Sep 23, 2024

2. No network or Bluetooth settings on my device

Hello. I woke up this morning to this issue and haven't been able to resolve it. I've tried a handful of different fixes such as network resets but a majority of them haven't been useful as I haven't been able to connect to the wifi at all. Please give me some more ideas of what to try. I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro 360 and the only thing I've discovered really is that the following network adapters are listed under hidden devices in the device manager.

• Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
    • Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160Mhz
    • Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
    • Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2
    • RAS Async Adapter
    They all have a code 45 on them in their properties.

Victoria W.19, Sep 23, 2024
  3. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter gives Code 45 error

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter gives Code 45 error: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer"

I've found several articles on the web which I've tried without success. One suggestion was to choose "Disable Device" and then reboot. My button is greyed out in the Driver tab of this device. "Update Driver" button says there isn't any better driver.
    If I remove it and reboot or rescan, it doesn't come back. I had to do a system remote to get it to show again in Device Manager. I must show hidden devices to view it when it is there. Any suggestions on fixing this? I also uninstalled my Intel wireless
    card device and when I rescan it comes back and wifi works fine in general. Virtual driver still has code 45.

Because it's a virtual adapter there is nothing to comment like the warning suggests.

DarrenPenfield, Sep 23, 2024
  4. Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device

bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

TerreCiel2, Sep 23, 2024
Thema:

Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device

1. Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device - Similar Threads - Code Wifi Bluetooth

2. Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 45 - Wifi and Bluetooth / Virtual Network Device: Hello,On my Surface Pro 6 running Windows 11, my wifi and Bluetooth settings suddenly disappeared and I can not longer connect or even choose these options in my settings. Troubleshooting showed me that I'm running a virtual network device they can't test.After searching and...
  3. No internet- Disappearing wifi device code 45?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet- Disappearing wifi device code 45?: Issue with wifi disappearing code 45?- have to restart or 'network reset' computer nearly every day to fix. Found in hidden devices 'this hardware device is not connected to the computer. To fix reconnect this hardware device to the computer'. Please help, ideas on a long...
  4. No internet- Disappearing wifi device code 45?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet- Disappearing wifi device code 45?: Issue with wifi disappearing code 45?- have to restart or 'network reset' computer nearly every day to fix. Found in hidden devices 'this hardware device is not connected to the computer. To fix reconnect this hardware device to the computer'. Please help, ideas on a long...
  5. Bluetooth Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Code 45: Hello, I have been using a Bluetooth keyboard so I can position my laptop screen higher up when working from home. It stopped working abruptly mid-email, and on investigation it appears that Bluetooth is no longer connected on my laptop. When I go through Device Manager...
  6. Code 45 wifi

Code 45 wifi: Hi, My Wifi adapter comes up with a code 45 when I try to use it, how to fix please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45-wifi/309c8a0c-190f-4a30-995c-8641b113730f
  7. WiFi Adapter Code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter Code 45: [IMG]Out of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this...
  8. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager: I have a Logitech Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. One day while I was working without updating or restarting or anything they both dropped connection. I went to settings and the toggle for Bluetooth was gone. But all the devices were there. I did a search and found out how...
  9. Bluetooth not working code 45

Bluetooth not working code 45: The Intel Bluetooth Device in Device Manager is not working and says code 45. I cannot see the slider for turning on Bluetooth in settings and the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar does not show up....
  10. Network Wifi not working: code 45

Network Wifi not working: code 45: My network wifi is not working and received code 45 requiring further installation. I uninstalled the device driver, but unable to manually reinstall driver. [ATTACH]...