Windows 10: code 31

Discus and support code 31 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Game is very laggy and when I check on device manager under graphics I saw graphics device driver error code 31. Need help to fix this one.Thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moody.R, Jul 28, 2022.

1. moody.R Win User

code 31

Game is very laggy and when I check on device manager under graphics I saw graphics device driver error code 31. Need help to fix this one.Thanks,

:)

moody.R, Jul 28, 2022

2. error code 31

Hi Roderick,

To resolve the error code that you encountered, we recommend that you check this support page article:
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows. Please refer to
    Code 31: "This device is not working properly" section and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 28, 2022
  3. code 31 error

Hi, Walkerhilll

Check these links, It also applies to camera drivers. I hope it helps.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/code-31-in...

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-code-31-err...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

PhillipCaprio, Jul 28, 2022
  4. code 31

Code 31 error

code 31 [​IMG]

I keep getting a error code 31 I used to had code 10 error and now it is code 31 error does anyone know how to fix it?

CylindricAnt606, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

code 31

1. code 31 - Similar Threads - code

2. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  3. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  4. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1: I was using my system to watch a movie and it blacked out with no response to the monitor. I had to restart the system for it to work. This has happened before as well while playing games like CS2, Rocket League and others.I usually get an event log -> DescriptionA fatal...
  6. Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1

Black screen error randomly on my system Windows 11 WHEA-Logger Error code 1: I was using my system to watch a movie and it blacked out with no response to the monitor. I had to restart the system for it to work. This has happened before as well while playing games like CS2, Rocket League and others.I usually get an event log -> DescriptionA fatal...
  7. WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue: Hello, I would like to ask for assistance with my laptop. I have been experiencing problems with my wifi, my wifi doesn't appear on my settings anymore. I keep on checking my device manager wifi 6 driver, but it keeps on saying that error code 10. I keep on searching ways on...
  8. WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue

WiFi 6 Code Error 10 Issue: Hello, I would like to ask for assistance with my laptop. I have been experiencing problems with my wifi, my wifi doesn't appear on my settings anymore. I keep on checking my device manager wifi 6 driver, but it keeps on saying that error code 10. I keep on searching ways on...
  9. Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11: I've been dealing with a persistent blue screen issue on my computer, and I’m hoping for some guidance. Here's what has been happening:At first, I started experiencing blue screen errors every 2 to 3 hours. Over time, the crashes began happening every 30 minutes or...
  10. Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11

Frequent Blue Screen with Error Code 0x0000007e Windows 11: I've been dealing with a persistent blue screen issue on my computer, and I’m hoping for some guidance. Here's what has been happening:At first, I started experiencing blue screen errors every 2 to 3 hours. Over time, the crashes began happening every 30 minutes or...