Windows 10: CMD prompt

Discus and support CMD prompt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My user account is KENNETH\Local Account\Administrator.When I try to use CMD and open as administrator, it does not open as system32, but shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KennethStarick, Dec 6, 2023.

1. CMD prompt

My user account is KENNETH\Local Account\Administrator.When I try to use CMD and open as administrator, it does not open as system32, but shows C:\Users\Administrator.Help please.

:)

KennethStarick, Dec 6, 2023
  2. BoPilot Win User

Low ping from cmd prompt high ping in game

Now the ping times are normal again 35ms-38ms cmd prompt 41ms from pingtest site. Just tested it 20min ago with 0 bandwidth usage on the router's monitor and got 35-38ms cmd prompt 160-350ms from 3 different ping test sites. As far as I can tell its completely random, the cmd prompt latency numbers are always same.

I can live with this, I have for a long time now. I just want to make some sense of it.

BoPilot, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Paul5816 Win User
    cmd prompt

When trying to use cmd prompt it pops up with an error saying "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)." When following steps to try and fix any uninstalled updates on the computer from this forum, it shows up with the same error.

Please help!

Trying to get an Xbox One game to work which asks us go to cmd prompt to configure the IP address.

Paul5816, Dec 6, 2023
  4. CMD prompt

Cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode

I am using win 10 pro. My initial problem is I cannot display list of wifi networks. I cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode. I've used all the trouble shooting steps on this site and nothing works. Short of throwing this PC out the window is there anything
    else I can try?

MichaelnEvans, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

CMD prompt

1. CMD prompt - Similar Threads - CMD prompt

2. How do get to the cmd prompt? Windows + R isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do get to the cmd prompt? Windows + R isn’t working.: How do I get the cmd prompt? The window + R isn’t working. I need to change my password.. can’t login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-to-the-cmd-prompt-windows-r-isnt/b9a29665-2f72-488e-b3c9-911ed877956d
  3. How do get to the cmd prompt? Windows + R isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do get to the cmd prompt? Windows + R isn’t working.: How do I get the cmd prompt? The window + R isn’t working. I need to change my password.. can’t login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-to-the-cmd-prompt-windows-r-isnt/b9a29665-2f72-488e-b3c9-911ed877956d
  4. How do get to the cmd prompt? Windows + R isn’t working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Internet being accessed in CMD- command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet being accessed in CMD- command prompt: Hey! can anyone help me out. The problem is that I have a new laptop and internet speed of 30Mbps and when I run the internet speed test on speedtest.net It shows a speed of 18 Mbps which is true, it can be as there is a distance 5 feet from router but when I run a program or...
  6. Internet being accessed in CMD- command prompt

Internet being accessed in CMD- command prompt: Hey! can anyone help me out. The problem is that I have a new laptop and internet speed of 30Mbps and when I run the internet speed test on speedtest.net It shows a speed of 18 Mbps which is true, it can be as there is a distance 5 feet from router but when I run a program or...
  7. Internet being accessed in CMD- command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Cmd prompt pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd prompt pops up: I have a problem with it, when i start my laptop, like 3 or 4 command prompts just show up. It started when i used the utilman method to recover my password, i did that, and after that i couldn't open any cmd, so i changed it again, and now cmd is named "utilman.exe" and it...
  9. Cmd prompt pops up

Cmd prompt pops up: I have a problem with it, when i start my laptop, like 3 or 4 command prompts just show up. It started when i used the utilman method to recover my password, i did that, and after that i couldn't open any cmd, so i changed it again, and now cmd is named "utilman.exe" and it...
  10. Cmd prompt pops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging