Windows 10: cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose?

Discus and support cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; CMD: chkdsk would over days, overleaf stopped to the scan, how to next probably go to please?The drive unable to be read after suddenly shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BleuOisou, Jul 25, 2024.

1. BleuOisou Win User

cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose?

CMD: chkdsk would over days, overleaf stopped to the scan, how to next probably go to please?The drive unable to be read after suddenly shut down afterward. - possible fix it tool advising please? - chkdsk way of stopped at full cmd overleaf ?

:)

BleuOisou, Jul 25, 2024
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

chkdsk c: /F

It might be an error on the drive. We suggests that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Run Disk Cleanup utility to clear your junk files.
    • Open an elevated CMD type sfc /scannow and hit Enter to run the System File Checker.
    • Once the scan is completed, restart your computer. Remember to exit ChkDsk
      during boot.
    • Next, again open CMD as admin type
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and hit Enter to repair the Windows image.
    • Now see if ChkDsk able to complete the scan.

Note: Before doing the steps, make sure you save a back up of your files.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Jul 25, 2024
  3. KB3176493 continuously fails

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run a ChkDsk on your system to check for hard disk errors.

To run a ChkDsk on your system drive, follow the steps below:

• Using a command line, type chkdsk /f C: on an elevated command prompt.
    • Press Enter. If the system required your device to restart, restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Jul 25, 2024
  4. John Sarc Win User

John Sarc, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

1. cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose? - Similar Threads - cmd chkdsk goes

2. cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose?: CMD: chkdsk would over days, overleaf stopped to the scan, how to next probably go to please?The drive unable to be read after suddenly shut down afterward. - possible fix it tool advising please? - chkdsk way of stopped at full cmd overleaf ?...
  3. cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cmd: chkdsk goes overleaf stopped, how to continue this diagnose?: CMD: chkdsk would over days, overleaf stopped to the scan, how to next probably go to please?The drive unable to be read after suddenly shut down afterward. - possible fix it tool advising please? - chkdsk way of stopped at full cmd overleaf ?...
  4. chkdsk in cmd stuck?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chkdsk in cmd stuck?: Hello!I've encountered a problem with my sd card which I use for my phone, saying it's corrupted suddenly, haven't had problems before, so I decided to try and salvage it without formatting the card. I've successfully made a backup on my laptop, and tried running chkdsk over...
  5. chkdsk in cmd stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk in cmd stuck?: Hello!I've encountered a problem with my sd card which I use for my phone, saying it's corrupted suddenly, haven't had problems before, so I decided to try and salvage it without formatting the card. I've successfully made a backup on my laptop, and tried running chkdsk over...
  6. chkdsk in cmd stuck?

7. chkdsk cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk cmd: Is it normal for chkdsk to compleate immediatly after restart? I did it on my 200Gb windows ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-cmd/b0e5ade6-ffbb-4a64-8315-a9cf1d843931
  8. chkdsk cmd

chkdsk cmd: Is it normal for chkdsk to compleate immediatly after restart? I did it on my 200Gb windows ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-cmd/b0e5ade6-ffbb-4a64-8315-a9cf1d843931
  9. chkdsk cmd prompt error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    chkdsk cmd prompt error: hello all. i get the error in the following image. i am trying step #1 here: https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/error-solved-slow-receive-emails-outlook-2016-2013-2010/ what am i doing wrong? I believe I have ownership. thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. hoow to stop chkdsk on startup from cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hoow to stop chkdsk on startup from cmd: chkdsk runs automatically on startup and will not stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hoow-to-stop-chkdsk-on-startup-from-cmd/abb49056-f1fa-4557-bdd4-78acf51c76db