Windows 10: Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

Discus and support Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Will_Han, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Will_Han Win User

Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually hindering me from typing in zoom chat in all screen or fix volume in YouTube music in full screen, etc. and has been bugging me for a few days now. I've searched online for a while and tried a couple of fixes, but can't get it to work. Please help. To provide more context, anywhere in this selected box is unresponsive.

:)

Will_Han, Jun 13, 2022

2. Right clicking on a save website

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to rename the saved websites in Microsoft Edge. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the "Hub" - 3 lines in the right top corner of the Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the Favorites and check if the Websites are saved.
    • Right click and check if the rename option is available. Click on that and
      check if it possible to rename.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

1. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Clicks Bottom Right

2. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  3. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  4. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  5. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  6. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  7. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  8. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  9. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

10. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...