Windows 10: Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

Discus and support Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marius Gaus, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and task manager. So for example when I want to close a maximized Word window, I throw my cursor to the top right corner of the screen to click the x button. Then, instead of closing word, it closes the window behind word. It goes even further for example when the window behind word is task manager, it closes the window behind t

:)

Marius Gaus, Jan 12, 2023
Thema:

Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

1. Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind - Similar Threads - Clicking top right

2. "X" Button in the upper right hand corner closing windows BEHIND the active window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "X" Button in the upper right hand corner closing windows BEHIND the active window.: I've been having an issue with a relatively newer HP laptop less than 3 months old. The issue is that when multiple windows are maximized and stacked on top of one another, when I go to click the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the ACTIVE window the operating system,...
  3. "X" Button in the upper right hand corner closing windows BEHIND the active window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "X" Button in the upper right hand corner closing windows BEHIND the active window.: I've been having an issue with a relatively newer HP laptop less than 3 months old. The issue is that when multiple windows are maximized and stacked on top of one another, when I go to click the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the ACTIVE window the operating system,...
  4. "X" Button in the upper right hand corner closing windows BEHIND the active window.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  6. Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  7. Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  8. Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind

Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  9. Clicking top right corner of Window closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. expand and revert button top right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    expand and revert button top right corner: I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles and apps, but have a full screen of tiles. can anybody help me revert back to normal screen?...