Windows 10: Classroom Speakers Stuttering

Discus and support Classroom Speakers Stuttering in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matt Kennedy27, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Classroom Speakers Stuttering

So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude 3420 hooked up to a Dell WSD19 Dock that connects to our A/V system. Anytime the teacher tries to play a video or audio recording from her daily presentations they stutter and take a second to actually play the sound properly. I've noticed similar issues with youtube videos. I have tried a different docking station, replaced the HDMI cable that connects to the A/V system, and even connected the laptop directly to the project itself with a long H

:)

Matt Kennedy27, Mar 1, 2024

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Stuttering speakers

Hi Jim,

Apologies for the delay in getting to your post. It may be possible that this is caused by your audio frequency not matching with your speakers. Follow these steps and see if they resolve the stuttering in Internet Explorer:

1. Right-click speaker icon in taskbar.
    2. Choose Playback Devices and select your Sound Device.
    3. Right-click your Sound Device and select
      Properties
      then click Advanced tab.
    4. Switch to 24 bit, 96000 Hz under Default Format.
    5. You're also welcome to try the other frequency to check if the others can help.

Reply back if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Red_2112 Win User

Classroom Speakers Stuttering

Bluetooth speaker stuttering

Hello - I am having an issue with a set of Creative bluetooth speakers (Creative T3250) on my Asus laptop. The audio stutters, sometimes just every so often, other times it won't stop stuttering. For bluetooth, I use a bluetooth dongle.

The stuttering happens regardless if I am playing an Mp3 or using youtube. Distance shouldn't be an issue as I tested the speakers with about 1 meter between the speaker and computer

What I find odd is that I have another bluetooth speaker, the Bose Soundlink Mini which works just fine. With the Bose, I haven't experienced any stuttering unless I move the speaker quite some distance from the computer.

When I disconnect the Creative speakers, the audio plays just fine from the computer itself. And, like I said, it plays just fine from the Bose speaker. I have tried totally forgetting the Bose connection in case that was causing interference with the Creative
    speaker but there was no change.

I also have a wireless mouse with it's own usb connection, so I don't think that should be an issue. I tried disconnecting it anyway but no change to the stuttering.

I did connect by Android phone to the Creative speakers. There was still some stuttering at first but overall, it was much better than the computer. I was able to use songza and that seemed OK. Youtube had more stuttering.

Also, when using the computer with the speakers, the more I was doing on the computer (opening files, typing, etc.) the more the stuttering seemed to happen. Perhaps a coincidence but I was able to watch a streamed show without issue. But playing music while
    working seems impossible.

I see that others have issues similar to this with other windows platforms. I looked at some of the other fixes but so far nothing has really worked.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

R

Red_2112, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Classroom Speakers Stuttering

1. Classroom Speakers Stuttering - Similar Threads - Classroom Speakers Stuttering

2. MSFS 2020 for classroom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS 2020 for classroom: I teach an intro to flight class for middle schoolers. I want to upgrade to msfs 2020. Microsoft will not sell me 12 hard copy discs of the program. How can I get 12 copies of the program to put onto my computers? There are nightmare stories of bugs in the program so I want...
  3. MSFS 2020 for classroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 for classroom: I teach an intro to flight class for middle schoolers. I want to upgrade to msfs 2020. Microsoft will not sell me 12 hard copy discs of the program. How can I get 12 copies of the program to put onto my computers? There are nightmare stories of bugs in the program so I want...
  4. MSFS 2020 for classroom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Classroom Speakers Stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classroom Speakers Stuttering: So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude 3420 hooked up to a Dell WSD19 Dock that connects to our A/V system. Anytime the teacher tries to play a video or audio...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  7. Bluetooth speaker - stutter and lag - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker - stutter and lag - FIXED!: I bought the modestly priced JVC TH-D227B to replace wired speakers, and the sound is great, but my oh my did it stutter and lag. This is with Windows 10 on a shiny new 'deep' double height Intel NUC with a 10th gen i5 processor, 32 GB RAM and blazing fast SSDs - so no...
  8. using Zoom classroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using Zoom classroom: Does anyone know what was hacked in the recentZoom classroom hacking? My understanding was the hacker managed to enter the classroom and disrupt the class. That would indicate that the teachers entrance password was hacked. Can hackers hack any of the students who use the...
  9. Zoom classroom security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom classroom security: Hi, I plan on taking a language class that uses Zoom classroom for the class instruction lessons with the teacher. I read that Zoom suffered a large hack recently. Does a hack to zoom effect students enrolled for the class since the students do not enter their name or...
  10. Stuttering sound from external speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering sound from external speakers: Hi, I have recently purchased a Surface Pro 7 and have found that when I play any audio through external speakers I get a stuttering sound, which does not happen if I use the internal speakers. I have speakers plugged into a docking station (Dell D6000) and I have tried to...