Windows 10: chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6%

Discus and support chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i was trying to create a bootable usb for chrome os flex using rufus it gets stuck at 97.6% and when i tried the chromebook recovery utillity it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mahmod_226, May 16, 2024.

1. chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6%

when i was trying to create a bootable usb for chrome os flex using rufus it gets stuck at 97.6% and when i tried the chromebook recovery utillity it got stuck at 16% while writing but its not a storage problem becuase im using a 14.9GB usb can you help me?

:)

mahmod_226, May 16, 2024
  2. Jason.Sc Win User

Computer stuck at 97% working on update.

Hi,

Computer has been stuck at 97% working on update. I have tried the hard reset and it just gets stuck at 97% again.

Is there any other avenue to correct this.

Thanks

Jason.Sc, May 16, 2024
  3. Battery stucked in 97%

I charged it, and then it stucked in 97% and it say 04 minutes until fully charge.

Lenovo Ideapad 100s

Carl Mitzchel Padua, May 16, 2024
  4. James Win User

chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6%

Bitlocker Stuck Decrypting

@rinconmike For future reference, instead of using the TASK MANAGER to restart, you can simply hold CTRL + SHIFT and right click on blank space on the Task bar, to bring up 'Exit Explorer'. Another option is to use software.
    From m3datarecovery Download Instructions
    From m3datarecovery - *Smile

James, May 16, 2024
Thema:

chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6%

1. chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6% - Similar Threads - chromebook recovery utillity

2. chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chromebook recovery utillity gets stuck at 16% in writing and rufus gets stuck at 97.6%: when i was trying to create a bootable usb for chrome os flex using rufus it gets stuck at 97.6% and when i tried the chromebook recovery utillity it got stuck at 16% while writing but its not a storage problem becuase im using a 14.9GB usb can you help me?...
  3. Computer stuck at 97% working on update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck at 97% working on update.: Hi,Computer has been stuck at 97% working on update. I have tried the hard reset and it just gets stuck at 97% again.Is there any other avenue to correct this.Thanks...
  4. Computer stuck at 97% working on update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck at 97% working on update.: Hi,Computer has been stuck at 97% working on update. I have tried the hard reset and it just gets stuck at 97% again.Is there any other avenue to correct this.Thanks...
  5. Backup stuck at 97%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup stuck at 97%: I updated to Windows 11 when it came out, and prior to that I used to backup to an eternal hard drive every few weeks or so.However now I'm finding that when I try to backup I get stuck at 97%. No error message or other warnings, and then eventually the green bar turned red...
  6. Backup stuck at 97%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup stuck at 97%: I updated to Windows 11 when it came out, and prior to that I used to backup to an eternal hard drive every few weeks or so.However now I'm finding that when I try to backup I get stuck at 97%. No error message or other warnings, and then eventually the green bar turned red...
  7. SSD's keep getting stuck in write protection with NO way of removing this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SSD's keep getting stuck in write protection with NO way of removing this: I have a problem with my secondary SSD m.2. It is stuck in a write protection.Ive had this problem before with my pc and i changed many components thinking they were the problem. After buying a new SSD and reinstalling windows the problem was fixed, I could write on the...
  8. Installation stuck on 97% !!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation stuck on 97% !!!: Windows 10 installation on "Getting files ready for installation" is sticking on 97 % for 1 hour now I've deleted pervious windows and I can't do anything now! Please help! Thanks!!!!! submitted by /u/radamelevine [link] [comments]...
  9. Stuck at BIOS Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at BIOS Utility: Hi Guys I just want to ask how to fix my Laptop after getting a "No Bootable device detected" I didn't do anything on my laptop except on Playing do I need to reinstall windows and do I need to buy Activation key? I don't know my Activation Key since I cannot open the laptop...
  10. image creation stuck at 97%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    image creation stuck at 97%: I have just upgraded to windows version 1909 and I am trying to create an image the process is stucked at 97 % for 5 hours I have tried it on 3 different external drives with 500G free space...