Windows 10: Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi

Discus and support Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My daughter’s Chromebook will not connect to our WiFi network. I could get it to connect to my hotspot for a while and when I went through some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TMVornes, Jun 27, 2024.

1. TMVornes Win User

Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi

My daughter’s Chromebook will not connect to our WiFi network. I could get it to connect to my hotspot for a while and when I went through some troubleshooting links that said made it forget known networks then restarted the computer it stopped connecting to my hotspot also. I’ve gone through the get help app and did all of the things it suggests… nothing is working… any help from a knowledgeable person would be greatly appreciated. Short of taking the network card out and resetting it… I’m out of options. Please help!!!!

:)

TMVornes, Jun 27, 2024

2. connect chromebook to network

- -

Hi,

Chromebook is not a Microsoft product. You should be looking for help at...

Chromebook Help Center

Chromebook Help

Chromebook Help Community

Chromebook Community

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 27, 2024
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 27, 2024
  4. Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi

Can't uncheck WIFI "Connect Automatically"

Hi,

Have you tried removing the network from the list? Your network credentials may still be saved on your Wifi settings.

We suggest you to remove the preferred network and reconnect it. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows icon.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • On the left pane, click Wifi.
    • Click on link Manage Wifi Settings.
    • There is prompt, click on Manage known networks
    • Select the network you want to forget.
    Once you remove the network it will no longer appear on the list. You may need to reconnect it, if you want.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jun 27, 2024
Thema:

Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi

1. Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi - Similar Threads - Chromebook longer connecting

2. Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chromebook no longer connecting to Wifi: My daughter’s Chromebook will not connect to our WiFi network. I could get it to connect to my hotspot for a while and when I went through some troubleshooting links that said made it forget known networks then restarted the computer it stopped connecting to my hotspot also....
  3. WIFI no longer connects to known home wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI no longer connects to known home wifi: BLUF: Known home wifi, connected before, but when starting up this morning, it "sees' the local wifi but refuses to connect.SURFACE PRO 3 hasn't been used for about 3 months or so. Turned it on this morning, works fine. HOWEVER, although it "sees" known wifi connections, it...
  4. Chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chromebook: Hi, someone has removed windows 10 from their HP laptop and installed a Chromebook os. They don't like the Chromebook os and want to go back to windows 10. How do I do this? Do I have to remove the Chromebook os first or do I just 'write over' with a windows 10 os saved on...
  5. Can no longer connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can no longer connect to wifi: Or at least I can't access the web. Every device I have connects to wifi no problem, but not my laptop. My connection says "No internet, open." I've had this issue several times in the past but have always been able to fix it in Powershell with ipconfig /release, ipconfig...
  6. Windows 10 No Longer Connects to Ethernet and WiFi

Windows 10 No Longer Connects to Ethernet and WiFi: This week brought Win10 ver 1903 and I can no longer get WiFi to connect if the ethernet cable is plugged in. If I boot with ethernet, manually trying to connect WiFi silently fails. If I boot without ethernet, WiFi is automatically connected yet drops if I plug in the...
  7. Windows 10 No Longer Connects to Ethernet and WiFi

Windows 10 No Longer Connects to Ethernet and WiFi: For a number of months I have used an ethernet connection to a device in my lab and a WiFi connection to the Internet via a DSL modem. Upon boot up the ethernet connection was on (albeit without Internet) and I just manually connected the WiFi to the DSL modem. Worked fine....
  8. Chromebooks

in Windows 10 Support
    Chromebooks: I am thinking about buying a new laptop. I can get a chromebook for under $100.00 I know that we get what we pay for but I don't need a computer with all the bells and whistles anymore. How are the new chromebooks? 130103
  9. WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection

WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection: Hello, My WiFi was working fine until about 2 days ago when it suddenly said it was no longer connected to the internet (but it was still connected to the WiFi). Other devices on my WiFi such as my phone work fine but my computer seems to be having issues. If I plug an...
  10. ChromeBook

in Windows 10 Support
    ChromeBook: Would it be okay if I asked a question on the above Please. If the answer is no. No worries. Thanks. 82864