Windows 10: Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

Discus and support Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is the same issue as another user posted recently: "For whatever reason, trying to use stored password manager in Google Chrome malfunctions and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaulReinig, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

This is the same issue as another user posted recently: "For whatever reason, trying to use stored password manager in Google Chrome malfunctions and won't allow me to enter my Windows PIN...It won't register the keypresses...This is not a problem with other apps, and there is nothing wrong with my keyboard. Please fix this." Thank you!

:)

PaulReinig, Feb 7, 2024

2. Windows does not reveal passwords saved in google password manager after entering correct Windows PIN

Hi,

Windows does not reveal passwords saved in google password manager after entering correct Windows PIN.

The PIN is correct. There is no error message or anything. The PIN box just disappears after entering the correct PIN and DOES NOT display the passwords saved in google pw manager. I tried disabling all Chrome extensions, deleting Chrome cache and cookies, and I even restored an alder Windows image backup I had with the same Windows user and PIN.

What do I do to fix this?

Thanks.

Rafael Segovia, Feb 7, 2024
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Is it possible not to enter the password/PIN at Window startups?

You may have missed a step. After the un-check, click apply, then the next screen will ask for the Pasword twice. Enter and OK. Then OK again. That should do it.

Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin 261221d1577710877t-possible-not-enter-password-pin-window-startups-2019-12-30_07h57_38.png

f14tomcat, Feb 7, 2024
  4. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Feb 7, 2024
Thema:

Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

1. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin - Similar Threads - Chrome Password Manager

2. Won't allow me to enter a password for a new wifi network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't allow me to enter a password for a new wifi network.: My HP EliteBook 840 G5 running Windows 11 Pro is having trouble signing into new wifi networks. The network at home it signs in great and works, but if I try to sign into another network it won't work. I clicked on the no network icon on the taskbar and click connect beside a...
  3. Won't allow me to enter a password for a new wifi network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't allow me to enter a password for a new wifi network.: My HP EliteBook 840 G5 running Windows 11 Pro is having trouble signing into new wifi networks. The network at home it signs in great and works, but if I try to sign into another network it won't work. I clicked on the no network icon on the taskbar and click connect beside a...
  4. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin: This is the same issue as another user posted recently: "For whatever reason, trying to use stored password manager in Google Chrome malfunctions and won't allow me to enter my Windows PIN...It won't register the keypresses...This is not a problem with other apps, and there...
  5. Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome Password Manager does not allow me to enter a pin: This is the same issue as another user posted recently: "For whatever reason, trying to use stored password manager in Google Chrome malfunctions and won't allow me to enter my Windows PIN...It won't register the keypresses...This is not a problem with other apps, and there...
  6. Booted PC into safe mode and it will not allow me to enter my PIN

Booted PC into safe mode and it will not allow me to enter my PIN: I have just booted my pc into safe mode and for the first time it hasn't let me enter the pin, it says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again".Clicking the link does nothing and i cant even see the text entry box so i cant get in. As...
  7. Booted PC into safe mode and it will not allow me to enter my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booted PC into safe mode and it will not allow me to enter my PIN: I have just booted my pc into safe mode and for the first time it hasn't let me enter the pin, it says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again".Clicking the link does nothing and i cant even see the text entry box so i cant get in. As...
  8. Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.: Hello. I'm using a laptop that has Windows hello turned off and is automatically logged in. I did it with netplwiz. But today, while turning on the laptop, it asked me to enter a password, and when I entered the microsoft password, it asked me to create a pin code. I did...
  9. Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.

Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.: Hello. I'm using a laptop that has Windows hello turned off and is automatically logged in. I did it with netplwiz. But today, while turning on the laptop, it asked me to enter a password, and when I entered the microsoft password, it asked me to create a pin code. I did...
  10. Windows 10 - keyboard won't allow me to enter pin on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - keyboard won't allow me to enter pin on startup: Whenever I start my laptop, I am not able to enter the pin using keyboard. Then I need to lock my laptop using the power button and reopen it to make the keyboard work. Anyone knows how to fix this? submitted by /u/frizsv [link] [comments]...