Windows 10: Child account will not register

Discus and support Child account will not register in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewKnapton, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Child account will not register

Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it says there is a problem at Microsoft's end and returns me to the log in screen.Please help

:)

AndrewKnapton, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Child account will not register

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Child account will not register

1. Child account will not register - Similar Threads - Child account register

2. Child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's account: I cannot remove my child's account since I approved her joining with my Gmail account by accident. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/childs-account/c8038341-81a8-4f31-acee-5c6090e36a6b
  3. Child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account: Hi,My daughter has a child account, and I added it to family. Now it happened two times over the last 3 months that I got a notification from Microsoft saying that on so and so date my daughter was removed from my family. I checked, and indeed, my daughter was not listed...
  4. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account will not register: Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it says there is a problem at Microsoft's end and returns me to the log in screen.Please help...
  5. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Child account will not register: Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it says there is a problem at Microsoft's end and returns me to the log in screen.Please help...
  6. Child account not showing in manage child accounts

Child account not showing in manage child accounts: One of my child's accounts is not showing as a child account in the manage permissions section - it is appearing in my Family. This means I can't change app permissions. I have ensured all details of the account are correct and my other child is appearing correctly and I...
  7. Child Account

Child Account: Hi all, I've set my son's account up so that he needs me to grant him screen time on the specific device every time he wants to go online - i.e. the Time Limit of his Screen Time settings is set to 'Blocked'. Most of the time this works fine for us but there are...
  8. Account Register

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account Register: Can you establish more than one "Account Register" in Money Plus. I had six registers established in my old version of Money and I have established one in Windows 10, and when I went to add another account register, it wanted to replace the one I just established; therefore,...
  9. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  10. Child accounts

Child accounts: Does anyone use child accounts on Windows 10? We have multiple user logins and one of these is a child account. Our son is not actively using it as he is a bit young but thought I'd get it setup. Trouble is unlike the adult accounts it is really frustrating to use with edge....