Windows 10: chessboard pattern

Discus and support chessboard pattern in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ailinn777, Apr 8, 2022.

1. ailinn777 Win User

chessboard pattern

Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. To my impression it does not appear deterministically. With a mouse movement or key press the patterns may disappear or get visible again. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify the origin?I am looking forward to any idea and help provided.Many thanks in advance.

:)

ailinn777, Apr 8, 2022

2. Resizing a pattern

Yes it is a sewing pattern. I will give these suggestions atry. Thank you

SuePowell2, Apr 8, 2022
  3. How to delete Cortana's "Try to respond only to me" learned voice patterns?

Hi,

You can locate those voice pattern by following these steps:

• Press Win+X
    • Choose Run
    • Copy and paste this command: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState
    • In this path, delete the Voice commands that you wants
    Let us know how it goes.

Angelo Bar, Apr 8, 2022
  4. caleb Win User

chessboard pattern

messed up textures in new games on modded 9800se

There we go again some stuff in BF2 is feckd in same way ie chessboard it doesnt flicker or anything its just fucked up in player list or when i go into sniper view.
    I remember now the 3rd game that was Men of Valor that had the same chessboard in the sniper mode

caleb, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

chessboard pattern

1. chessboard pattern - Similar Threads - chessboard pattern

2. What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...: Have scheduled Windows HLK Smart card Mini driver certification test using Windows 11 VHLK server and Client setup.Obtained the appropriate VHLK from the following page: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2196169and also, setup the client running on windows 11 pro 23H2...
  3. What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Replaced legacy pattern in section UMPassService_Install using...: Have scheduled Windows HLK Smart card Mini driver certification test using Windows 11 VHLK server and Client setup.Obtained the appropriate VHLK from the following page: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2196169and also, setup the client running on windows 11 pro 23H2...
  4. Why is it on the authenticator when it asked for my pattern the nine dots are so small I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it on the authenticator when it asked for my pattern the nine dots are so small I...: When I sign into my Microsoft account I get a notice from my authenticator app that I need to perform the pattern for my pass key but on my Android device the nine dots are so small is very difficult to actually draw the pattern I have to constantly do it over and over again...
  5. Why is it on the authenticator when it asked for my pattern the nine dots are so small I...

Why is it on the authenticator when it asked for my pattern the nine dots are so small I...: When I sign into my Microsoft account I get a notice from my authenticator app that I need to perform the pattern for my pass key but on my Android device the nine dots are so small is very difficult to actually draw the pattern I have to constantly do it over and over again...
  6. Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11: My laptop is ROG Flow X16, this happens on both intel and nvidia graphics card. I tried to update all drivers to the lastest,and plug another display to the laptop. These yellow square pattern whenever i enable HDR. The screen looks right when HDR is disabled...
  7. Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11

Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11: My laptop is ROG Flow X16, this happens on both intel and nvidia graphics card. I tried to update all drivers to the lastest,and plug another display to the laptop. These yellow square pattern whenever i enable HDR. The screen looks right when HDR is disabled...
  8. Sequential solid-colored patterns on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sequential solid-colored patterns on laptop screen: Hello all,I've got a case here with one of my colleagues who seem to be facing an issue with her Lenovo T495 Laptop that runs on Windows 10. I'm just checking if this has anything to do with the Windows OS before I look into it from a hardware perspective.What seems to be...
  9. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  10. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...