Windows 10: Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15

Discus and support Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; До этого дня я даже не замечал эту проблему. Она даже не бросалась в глаза. Может это из-за обновления на 11 винду? Можно ли убрать эту полосу... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by George Gusak, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15

До этого дня я даже не замечал эту проблему. Она даже не бросалась в глаза. Может это из-за обновления на 11 винду? Можно ли убрать эту полосу самостоятельно без походов в сервис и прочей волокиты?

:)

George Gusak, Feb 22, 2023

2. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I tried all steps on Asus F15 that is writen above and none helped. Only way to make your wi fi work normaly again is reinstal to windows 10.

AivarasVenslovas, Feb 22, 2023
  3. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I am not a very technical guy, but I had the same problem. I went to ASUS TUF Gaming F15|Laptops For Gaming|ASUS Global, picked my specific model - and downloaded the drivers related to network/wifi. It was called "MediaTek WLAN Driver" - after this the wifi cutouts stopped happening.

Hope this works for anyone else

EDIT: This worked for a solid 24 hours before it reverted back to its old self. After this in the towel and have now reset my PC and it is working good so far.

OskarSverdrup, Feb 22, 2023
  4. Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15

I need help with my asus f15 computer

i have a asus f15 tuf gaming laptop and i accidentally shut it off while it was installing and it shows the asus in search of incredible and then it flicks off and then it goes to the screen that says installing 64%

AidenWilliams4, Feb 22, 2023
Thema:

Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15

1. Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15 - Similar Threads - Черная полоса под

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15

Черная полоса под панелью задач на asus tuf f15: До этого дня я даже не замечал эту проблему. Она даже не бросалась в глаза. Может это из-за обновления на 11 винду? Можно ли убрать эту полосу самостоятельно без походов в сервис и прочей волокиты?...
  5. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15: Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings without having to hold down the fn key which is annoying, I've been searching online for days now and a support video by Asus...
  6. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15: Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings without having to hold down the fn key which is annoying, I've been searching online for days now and a support video by Asus...
  7. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  8. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  9. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

in Windows 10 Customization
    locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15: I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying to hold the FN key everytime to access the hotkeys provided.My laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 , model no.:FX566LII have windows...