Windows 10: Changing Computers

Discus and support Changing Computers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to reset my old work laptop and transfer/setup my info from my personal desktop. I have a backup of me personal documents but I need to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gina Brehmer, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Changing Computers

I want to reset my old work laptop and transfer/setup my info from my personal desktop. I have a backup of me personal documents but I need to remove my business profile and add my personal profile. I have office an 365 personal subscription. Where do I start? Completely reset the old business laptop?

:)

Gina Brehmer, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• May we know the build of the computer?
    • Any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Feb 24, 2024
  4. cadaveca Win User

Changing Computers

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Changing Computers :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Changing Computers

1. Changing Computers - Similar Threads - Changing Computers

2. I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP: My mothetboard is MSI GAMING 6 Z97A. I loaded m.2 ssd into my pc today and saw a video someone changing some settings in BIOS i could not see which led me to a video where someone puts SATA MODE into RAID and i thought that might be it so i went and did it myself. I have the...
  3. I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP: My mothetboard is MSI GAMING 6 Z97A. I loaded m.2 ssd into my pc today and saw a video someone changing some settings in BIOS i could not see which led me to a video where someone puts SATA MODE into RAID and i thought that might be it so i went and did it myself. I have the...
  4. I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. change my location on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    change my location on my computer: im tired of my location being in a different state every time i go on a website,,,,,today I'm located in North Carolina,other days its San Francisco,,,its everywhere other than where Ive actually lived since bringing this computer home from the store...
  6. Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer: Attempting to recover installation then it goes to undoing changes made to your computer and it's in a loop nothing works assist vaio doesn't work when I go to f12 it says that media test failed check cable but it doesn't say anything about booting...
  7. Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer

Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer: Attempting to recover installation then it goes to undoing changes made to your computer and it's in a loop nothing works assist vaio doesn't work when I go to f12 it says that media test failed check cable but it doesn't say anything about booting...
  8. I changed my account password and linked my phone to the computer since then it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my account password and linked my phone to the computer since then it has...: After changing my account password and linking my phone to the computer, the phone icon has disappeared from the edge of the taskbar. I have tried all possible solutions, but it does not appear in the taskbar items to enable....
  9. I changed my account password and linked my phone to the computer since then it has...

I changed my account password and linked my phone to the computer since then it has...: After changing my account password and linking my phone to the computer, the phone icon has disappeared from the edge of the taskbar. I have tried all possible solutions, but it does not appear in the taskbar items to enable....
  10. How do I stop Microsoft from making changes on my computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Microsoft from making changes on my computers?: Every time I reboot one of my computers, microsoft comes in and changes my default programs to programs I DO NOT WANT.How do I block this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-from-making-changes-on-my/4d590129-1221-42eb-827f-07761ed6aa0a