Windows 10: Change Size Explorer Folder

Discus and support Change Size Explorer Folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I have the following question, maybe someone knows the answer. I increased the scale of my Windows system and now I have just huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sergey Losv, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Change Size Explorer Folder

Good afternoon. I have the following question, maybe someone knows the answer. I increased the scale of my Windows system and now I have just huge Explorer folders width/height and I would like to make them smaller. Just set the size width and height of the Explorer folder that opens. How to do this, I read that through regedit and there is BAGS and BagsSize, but I tried and nothing worked, maybe there is some more correct way? Thanks in advance for the advice

:)

Sergey Losv, Nov 7, 2023

2. How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

Hi Zeljko,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in File Explorer settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to steps to find the size of the folder containing data in it.

1. Right click on File Explorer where
    Folder
    are present.

2. Then right click on the File Explorer and
    View
    menu.

3. Click on either Content or Details.

4. Check if Size is getting displayed or not.

Please get back to us with an update on finding the folder size, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 7, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Nov 7, 2023
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Change Size Explorer Folder

Change in folder size after enabling Bitlocker

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand you concern related to the size of the folder displayed. Try these steps to narrow down the issue:

1. Disable bitlocker
      and then check the folder size.
    2. We would also suggest you to open the folder and select all files and see the size of the contents.

Let us know if the size of the contents matches the folder size. If you see a difference, then the folder might be showing incorrect size.

Kindly reply us with the requested information to assist you better.

Awaiting for your response.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 7, 2023
Thema:

Change Size Explorer Folder

1. Change Size Explorer Folder - Similar Threads - Change Size Explorer

2. Change Size Explorer Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Size Explorer Folder: Good afternoon. I have the following question, maybe someone knows the answer. I increased the scale of my Windows system and now I have just huge Explorer folders width/height and I would like to make them smaller. Just set the size width and height of the Explorer folder...
  3. Change size of fonts in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of fonts in file explorer: I've red all the tutorials and post that I could find about changing font size in files explorer but I think some settings have changed in newer versions of Win 10. for example it says to do the following to change font size. [img] However as you can see in my version if...
  4. File Explorer shows wrong folder size

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer shows wrong folder size: Recently I noticed that in File Explorer when I right click on a folder and click Properties, the folder size is sometimes shown much smaller than the correct size. For example, in File Explorer, Documents shows as 30 MB (repeat 30 MB), while in Tree Size Free the correct...
  5. Windows File Explorer Not Showing Folder Size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer Not Showing Folder Size: Need Help, Windows File Explorer Not Showing Folder Size. Its very difficult to identify big size folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-file-explorer-not-showing-folder-size/7b31df8a-3fe7-41d2-97c9-d5cfb6c93cf1"
  6. Change font size in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Change font size in Windows Explorer: Hello, In Windows explorer the fonts (text) are very small and I want to change the size / enlarge them. While searching for a solution, I found right on this forum this "changing the system font size in windows explorer Solved - Windows 10 Forums". Following the...
  7. Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it Possible to Show folder size too in explorer: hi, i am using windows 10 and i want to show folder size too in explorer [img] 107059
  8. changing Windows Explorer text size

in Windows 10 Support
    changing Windows Explorer text size: Hi, I have a new 43'' screen. I don't to keep the "size of text, apps and other items" to 100%, because some apps don't show a great quality when set to 125% and higher. How can I only change the size of Windows Explorer text ? Thanks, Patrick 104473
  9. Font size in files and folders explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size in files and folders explorer: Hello, How can I resize the text in windows explorer - files and folders, the fonts are so small I can hardly see them with my eyeglasses. Please help. Thanks And thanks for all previous answers 48919
  10. Can't see folder size in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't see folder size in Explorer: Hi, Can someone please help? I can't see the size of each folder in Windows explorer. If I open the folder, I can see the size of the individual files, but not the size of the folder. [img] 20782