Windows 10: Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change

Discus and support Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you help I wanna connect my phone to PC through internet .. network status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gagash, Oct 6, 2024 at 11:32 AM.

1. Gagash Win User

Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change

Can you help I wanna connect my phone to PC through internet .. network status

:)

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

3. BobxT Win User
    Internet Properties > Connections > Lan Settings - not able to change

Hi dalchina, This is my own Personal/Home PC and not a Work PC. I am not aware of any Policies in the Internet/Networking area that are configured. I used your suggested PolicyPlus tool to make sure I was looking in the same area as your screenshot and it shows as Not Configured. Just in case I changed the setting to Disabled, Applied, OK, then put back on "Not Configured". I have not yet rebooted but there is no change. Additionally:- Under the section Network Connections, all Policies are listed as Not Configured. BTW, I was not aware of PolicyPlus - it looks interesting.

4. Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change

Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Oct 6, 2024 at 11:38 AM
Thema:

Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change

1. Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change - Similar Threads - Change settings such

2. Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change settings, such making a connection meterd but it's does not want to change: Can you help I wanna connect my phone to PC through internet .. network status https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-settings-such-making-a-connection-meterd/01055287-ebfa-4aec-8cb6-e6c95a8fbbe7
  3. Do you want this app to make changes !!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you want this app to make changes !!: Good morning, is it possible to make one particular app run without the message "do you want this app to make changes etc ? I have set Scannow to run as a administrator for each time I open it. Despite this I still get the message about "making changes etc" is it possible to...
  4. Do you want this app to make changes !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want this app to make changes !!: Good morning, is it possible to make one particular app run without the message "do you want this app to make changes etc ? I have set Scannow to run as a administrator for each time I open it. Despite this I still get the message about "making changes etc" is it possible to...
  5. Do you want this app to make changes !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Want to make changes to Screen Shots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to make changes to Screen Shots: I was recently made aware of a way to do quick screen captures bypressing the Windows button, and then the PrtScr button. It createsa PNG image of what was on the screen and stores it in the Picturesfolder in a folder labeled Screenshots.Is there a way of adjusting this...
  7. Can’t connect to WiFi due to “Change settings, such as making a connection metered”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to WiFi due to “Change settings, such as making a connection metered”: Hello. I am having issues with internet on my laptop. I reset all the wifi settings due to a previous error, but now all I see is to make the connection metered. It does not have a cellular option. None of my local internet isn’t showing up. How do I fix this?...
  8. Can connect to wireless network it only says "Change settings, such as making a connection...

Can connect to wireless network it only says "Change settings, such as making a connection...: Help me plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-connect-to-wireless-network-it-only-says/588b4a99-11e6-4ba2-a534-00884c320efa
  9. I [ HAD TROUBLE WITH METERD CONNECTIONS!]

I [ HAD TROUBLE WITH METERD CONNECTIONS!]: One of your state members [mediator ] showed me ,AND explained they7 steps to remove the "METERD CONNECTION" THANK YOU, I am an amateur when It comes to computer's....
  10. wmpshare.exe wants to make changes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wmpshare.exe wants to make changes: Recently I am getting multiple notifications (like several an hour) that Controlled Folder Access has blocked wmpshare.exe from making changes to the folder %userprofile%\music. What is wmpshare.exe and should I allow it to make changes? This just stated happening several...