Windows 10: Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

Discus and support Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change the current antivirus provider back to Windows AntiVirus Defender? There is some up and down arrows but nothing happens.It is currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anthony Talbot, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

How do I change the current antivirus provider back to Windows AntiVirus Defender? There is some up and down arrows but nothing happens.It is currently saying:-Malwarebytes is turned on.Windows Antivirus Defender is turned off.

:)

Anthony Talbot, Oct 5, 2022
  2. afornal Win User

Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Is Windows Defender a proper Antivirus for Windows 10 ?

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Many. Suggestion to use your preferred search engine and look it up. Also see:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

Suggestion to read:

===

4) Are you spamming?

Jsssssssss, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

Windows Defender - antivirus?

Windows defender is a built in antivirus, that detects all type of threats.You do not need to install any 3rd party antivirus.

In windows 7 and earlier Microsoft security essentials was to be used with windows defender for a full system protection, but in Windows 8 and later windows defender's capabilities have been increased to make it a full fledged antivirus.

I suggest rolling with Windows Defender (preinstalled)+Malwarebytes for a full system security.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

1. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender - Similar Threads - Change Antivirus Provider

2. no active antivirus provider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no active antivirus provider: ive seen people with the same problem but they were on windows 10 im on 11 i dont want to mess something up by trying the samething any help to reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-active-antivirus-provider/e93f52f6-6c12-4466-bc1c-d912d671db4f
  3. How to change my antivirus provider back to Microsoft Defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my antivirus provider back to Microsoft Defender?: It seems that i have another antivirus provider, which is Reason Cybersecurity. I'd like to change back to Ms Defender, but i dont know how to change it. I searched it on internet, and i found out that i have to uninstall the Reason Cybersecurity antivirus. But....But when i...
  4. How to change my antivirus provider back to Microsoft Defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my antivirus provider back to Microsoft Defender?: It seems that i have another antivirus provider, which is Reason Cybersecurity. I'd like to change back to Ms Defender, but i dont know how to change it. I searched it on internet, and i found out that i have to uninstall the Reason Cybersecurity antivirus. But....But when i...
  5. How to change my antivirus provider back to Microsoft Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender: How do I change the current antivirus provider back to Windows AntiVirus Defender? There is some up and down arrows but nothing happens.It is currently saying:-Malwarebytes is turned on.Windows Antivirus Defender is turned off....
  7. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender: How do I change the current antivirus provider back to Windows AntiVirus Defender? There is some up and down arrows but nothing happens.It is currently saying:-Malwarebytes is turned on.Windows Antivirus Defender is turned off....
  8. Antivirus - No Provider

Antivirus - No Provider: I can't open any protection for my pc, I don't have a security provider in my Windows Defender. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-no-provider/f074ae8a-875e-429e-90e5-7e432f73485b
  9. Changing antivirus providers

Changing antivirus providers: How do I change from McAfee antivirus to Microsoft Defender antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/changing-antivirus-providers/329bcbb0-51b3-450e-8652-728d47e3cef6
  10. Antivirus has no providers.

Antivirus has no providers.: [ATTACH]Hello, I have no idea why this happened. I do not have any other anti-virus software so could anyone help me fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-has-no-providers/0c3337b5-7450-4db8-a25c-dbd0adb1509e