Windows 10: Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in...

Discus and support Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am using a new workstation and setting up the softwares I use. However, some of my software is not working properly.For example, I use Rhino 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amartuvshin Narangerel, Sep 18, 2024 at 8:27 PM.

1. Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in...

Hello,I am using a new workstation and setting up the softwares I use. However, some of my software is not working properly.For example, I use Rhino 8 and the script-editor tool is not showing anything despite the command log of the rhino shows the Text-Editor loaded properly. Also, I have installed Autodesk products, Autocad and Revit 2025, and the software loads and open when I double click it to open. But the first pop-up menu to choose create-new or open file etc window is not loading at all. Except its showing a white blank rectangle. As I asked on the Rhino form, the developer suggests i

:)

Amartuvshin Narangerel, Sep 18, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  2. CJCerny Win User

Redirect certain webpages to kittens

Don't know about the kitten thing, but I do know that blocking "all NSFW" websites is gonna require a service/software that is updated regularly. This can either be done with software or with a router that supports such a feature, since the list of NSFW websites is constantly changing. Suggest you start with the option for family friendly surfing that is included as part of Windows Live Essentials.

3. Jessen P Win User
    Some parts of facebook displays non english

Hi Judy,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Does the issue persist with a particular website?
    • Which browser do you use to access websites, is the issue specific to a particular browser?

If the issue is with a particular website, then I would request you to add the website in compatibility and then check if it displays properly.

Perform the steps mentioned below if you use Internet Explorer.

a: Open Internet Explorer.

b: Then click Alt and then press Tools.

c: Then click compatibility view settings and then add that website.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

4. Gino Des Win User

Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in...

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Thema:

Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in...

1. Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in... - Similar Threads - Certain pop particular

2. Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain pop-up windows or particular part of the software is not displayed or rendered in...: Hello,I am using a new workstation and setting up the softwares I use. However, some of my software is not working properly.For example, I use Rhino 8 and the script-editor tool is not showing anything despite the command log of the rhino shows the Text-Editor loaded...
  3. Multiple terminal windows popping up - particularly when plugging in a game controller....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple terminal windows popping up - particularly when plugging in a game controller....: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I have had a number of weird issues. One that keeps happening is random Windows terminals popping up when I plug controllers game pads in or taken them out. It seems to particularly be triggered with XBox One and PS Dual Shock controllers. Here...
  4. Multiple terminal windows popping up - particularly when plugging in a game controller....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple terminal windows popping up - particularly when plugging in a game controller....: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I have had a number of weird issues. One that keeps happening is random Windows terminals popping up when I plug controllers game pads in or taken them out. It seems to particularly be triggered with XBox One and PS Dual Shock controllers. Here...
  5. Calendar Pop Up on Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Pop Up on Multiple Displays: Similar to this question; I want to be able to click on the clock on my secondary display to view my calendar pop-up instead of having to click just on the main display calendar. Is this do-able/can it be added if not?...
  6. Software needed for rendering

Software needed for rendering: What’s the best program you can use for video editing regarding rendering speed? There are so many of them, but I don’t have a high-performance PC to render large videos rapidly. That’s why I need software that would make the computer's process as easy as possible.
  7. Hover pop-ups display

Hover pop-ups display: How do I turn off the hover pop-ups in Windows 10 Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hover-pop-ups-display/cf6a31db-66bf-4212-9923-7d8ec27fb40a
  8. Searchbox keeps popping up on certain programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searchbox keeps popping up on certain programs: My Acer laptop on windows 10 64bit, with updated OS is experiencing unusual behavior. The searchbox, equivalent to pressing Ctrl-F keeps popping up randomly on Chrome, and MS Edge. Sometimes clicking the close box works, but often, it just keeps reappearing immediately,...
  9. pop up about malicious software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up about malicious software: hello, I just had a pop up tellin me I had malicious software on my pc, they wanted my pin number to hav them call themfrom Microsoft with in 5 minuts, I shut down my computer and started virus scan rigt away its gone now. does Microsoft infom you when you have malicious...
  10. Firefox rendering of certain Google Maps data now messed up

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox rendering of certain Google Maps data now messed up: The symptoms below started in the last few days. I've also applied 1511 in the last few days. I can't say for sure whether the effect pre-dates the update or not since I hadn't used Maps much around that time. Firefox 42.0 now shows the traffic overlay as broken pieces,...