Windows 10: Center of the screen is moved to the left.

Discus and support Center of the screen is moved to the left. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, my center of the screen is moved to the left. It looks as though Windows 10 has a margin that is larger on the right and smaller on the left. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerbeQ, Aug 19, 2021.

1. DerbeQ Win User

Center of the screen is moved to the left.

Hey, my center of the screen is moved to the left. It looks as though Windows 10 has a margin that is larger on the right and smaller on the left. In all applications, what should be in the center is more to the left. Please help, this is really annoying! My hardware: 11600K, RTX 3070 Ti with the latest drivers.

:)

DerbeQ, Aug 19, 2021

2. Moving Google Chrome screen vack to center of screen

Hello Allen,

You're using Google Chrome browser and the window is off center of your monitor screen, right? To get it back to the center, I recommend to do the following steps:

1. Open the browser.
    2. Press Alt + Spacebar keys together, then select Move from the menu that appears.
    3. Now tap the left/right or up/down arrow keys to move the browser to whichever position you like.
    4. When you have positioned the browser where you want it, close the browser. This allows it to set its current position, so it opens there the next time you use it.

Hope it helps. If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Aztek92 Win User
    Move Action Center to the left

Hi! My taskbar is moved to the left side, that's how I like it basicaly. And when everything seems to be fine, Action Center on the right is pretty bad experience - having to move cursor all over the pleace to reach it. Is there a way to move Action Center
    to pop on the left edge, next to the taskbar? Edit register or something?

Aztek92, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Center of the screen is moved to the left.

Windows 10 Media Center Error

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you use windows media center on your computer?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Move the cursor on the bottom-right and select the search box and enter into the search box what you want.
    • In the search box you enter the Schedule Task under the Settings tab.
    • In this step, you will see the "Task Scheduler" Window. You click on "Task Scheduler Library" from the left pane.
    • In this step, select the task and click on Disable from the selected item category in the right pane.
    • In this step, you check the status of the task. You will see the status of selected task has become disabled.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Center of the screen is moved to the left.

1. Center of the screen is moved to the left. - Similar Threads - Center screen moved

2. Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center: Hi Wonderful MS community,I'm looking for help with an issue where my taskbar icons keep shifting to the left, even though my alignment is set to center. It seems to happen every hour or two, and it definitely changes when I lock and unlock the system.Any help would be...
  3. Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icon moving to left side though alignment set to Center: Hi Wonderful MS community,I'm looking for help with an issue where my taskbar icons keep shifting to the left, even though my alignment is set to center. It seems to happen every hour or two, and it definitely changes when I lock and unlock the system.Any help would be...
  4. Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!: Have Windows 11 with latest updates loaded yesterday. Have a problem with mouse occasionally not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen. Only way to fix is by restarting the computer but soon after the issue starts again. This issue reported about a year ago...
  5. Screen presentation skewed to the left. Unable to center with double arrowhead

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen presentation skewed to the left. Unable to center with double arrowhead: Screen content skewed left. Left right control goes to 'right' limit and stops. Left side unable to show because it is off screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-presentation-skewed-to-the-left-unable-to/b28deb91-da40-4c0b-a301-d20aae9ed011
  6. How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?

How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?: So I recently set up Surround Display in a triple monitor configuration, and I'm trying to figure out how to realign the various Windows components so they are on the center screen. Right now the Start Menu appears only on the far left of the left monitor, and I'd like to see...
  7. Action Center opens momentarily on left side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center opens momentarily on left side of screen: Just a few weeks into Win10 and I've noticed that occasionally when I click the Action Center icon (lower left screen corner) that it opens briefly on the left side, then vanishes to appear from the right side of the screen. This happens infrequently (maybe once daily, so it...
  8. Move Action Center to the left

Move Action Center to the left: Hi! My taskbar is moved to the left side, that's how I like it basicaly. And when everything seems to be fine, Action Center on the right is pretty bad experience - having to move cursor all over the pleace to reach it. Is there a way to move Action Center to pop on the left...
  9. Desktop Screen has moved to the left.

Desktop Screen has moved to the left.: I have a dark strip down the right side of the screen, this makes it hard to access the start and menu buttons on the left side. Have tried changing screen resolution, does not help. Am running latest Windows and have a NOC screen which I have also tried correcting from....
  10. Moving Google Chrome screen vack to center of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moving Google Chrome screen vack to center of screen: My Google Chrome page has moved to the right of my screen so that I cannot access controls on the right side of the page . I run Windows 10, edition 1803. What is the simplest way for an amateur like me to get the page back to the center of the screen? Thanks!...