Windows 10: Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11

Discus and support Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows 11 on my laptop.It does not have a SIM slot.I am told you can use a physical SIM card adaptor or an eSIMIs this true ?Also Cellular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RFKLBJ, Jun 26, 2024 at 4:52 PM.

1. RFKLBJ Win User

Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11

I am using Windows 11 on my laptop.It does not have a SIM slot.I am told you can use a physical SIM card adaptor or an eSIMIs this true ?Also Cellular settings do not show up as a menu item under my Network & internet settingI also checked under Advanced Settings under Network & Internet settingsMy question is 2 fold1. Can I use a SIM on Windows 11 that makes it act like a phone ? I am not talking about data link to my Android phone2. I want to eb able to use my PC without using a WiFi connection or a HotSpot connection but wan to be able to sue it with a SIM card and get the data

:)

2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

3. Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 26, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  4. Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11

Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

Hello there,

I'm Gowtham, I'll be happy to help you!

I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. Please be assured that I will do my best to provide a satisfactory response and assist you with resolving the problem.

Please try the following steps:

Enable the Cellular option in Windows 11 using the Settings app

=> Use the Win+I shortcut key to open the Settings app of Windows 11.

=> Select the Network & internet setting.

=> Turn on the Cellular button to enable the option. If you are using Windows 11, then click on the Cellular page from the left section, and then select a SIM for cellular data.

If still, the Cellular option is missing from the Windows 11 Settings app, then check if the cellular adapter is connected and cellular drivers are installed or up-to-date.

Open the Settings app > Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates. Check if cellular driver-related updates are available. If yes, select it, and then download and install the cellular driver.

Hope it helps you. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Thema:

Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11

1. Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cellular settings are

2. Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular settings are not shown in Windows 11: I am using Windows 11 on my laptop.It does not have a SIM slot.I am told you can use a physical SIM card adaptor or an eSIMIs this true ?Also Cellular settings do not show up as a menu item under my Network & internet settingI also checked under Advanced Settings under...
  3. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  4. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  5. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cellular Network Settings are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  7. Cellular Network Settings are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  8. Set cellular data limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set cellular data limit: I've found multiple articles on how to set the cellular data limit within Windows using the GUI but none on how I do it with command line so I can push it out to multiple machines. I have found how to use netsh to make sure the interface is marked as a metered connection,...
  9. cellular setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cellular setting: Dear Team, Subject- Cellular Network Setting I want use sim card in my laptop but i can't connect because cellular network icon disappear in my windows 10 pro 64 bit, I have Dell Latitude E7440, how can use sim card in my laptop, kindly assist me. mob-8650001110. gmail...
  10. rename cellular name shown in the available networks

in Windows 10 Customization
    rename cellular name shown in the available networks: does anyone know how to rename the cellular available network, currently mine shows the name 000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-cellular-name-shown-in-the-available/ba2513c6-40bf-4599-89d9-4f68ff4ca00b