Windows 10: Cell phone

Discus and support Cell phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ralph Canales, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Cell phone

I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs

:)

Ralph Canales, Jan 27, 2024
  2. twilyth Win User

Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Jan 27, 2024
  3. California to Ban Cell Phones/Laptops/Mobile Devices on Road

Ive almost been hit 100 times by folks talking on their damn cell phones and not paying attention. About time someone stepped up and did something.

WarEagleAU, Jan 27, 2024
  4. Undead46 Win User

Cell phone

[FS][US]   Undead's Sell Shop - RAM, Routers, PC Cards, Cell Phones, and More!

Updated: Added Routers, PCS Cards, and a Cell Phone to my selling list.

Updated 2: Added 2 more routers, another cell phone, and a PSP.

Undead46, Jan 27, 2024
Thema:

Cell phone

1. Cell phone - Similar Threads - Cell phone

2. Import photos from camera not from cell phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import photos from camera not from cell phone: How do I import photos from camera's SB card into computer with Windows 11? It was easy with Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-camera-not-from-cell-phone/76fa73ac-bc71-4a80-86df-b556d13eabc1
  3. Import photos from camera not from cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import photos from camera not from cell phone: How do I import photos from camera's SB card into computer with Windows 11? It was easy with Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-camera-not-from-cell-phone/76fa73ac-bc71-4a80-86df-b556d13eabc1
  4. Where is the setting for laptop to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of range

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the setting for laptop to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of range: Where is the setting for laptop to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of rangeI changed setting for laptop DISPLAY to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of range. Now the screen times out too quickly even though cell phone is on and sitting next to laptop....
  5. Where is the setting for laptop to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of range

Where is the setting for laptop to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of range: Where is the setting for laptop to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of rangeI changed setting for laptop DISPLAY to time out when my cell phone Bluetooth is out of range. Now the screen times out too quickly even though cell phone is on and sitting next to laptop....
  6. Can I download Windows 11 to my android cell phone and reinstall a fresh new Windows 11 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 11 to my android cell phone and reinstall a fresh new Windows 11 to...: How to make my android Bootable to reinstall Windows 11 to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-11-to-my-android-cell-phone/82e4a96b-9b50-4acc-a803-5b3e62b60045
  7. Can I download Windows 11 to my android cell phone and reinstall a fresh new Windows 11 to...

Can I download Windows 11 to my android cell phone and reinstall a fresh new Windows 11 to...: How to make my android Bootable to reinstall Windows 11 to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-11-to-my-android-cell-phone/82e4a96b-9b50-4acc-a803-5b3e62b60045
  8. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  9. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  10. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware