Windows 10: Capslock visual notification

Discus and support Capslock visual notification in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!So the main issue is this:When I click capslock, a visual notification "Capslock On/Off" appears and the question is how to turn it off? I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mbatr, Apr 26, 2024.

1. mbatr Win User

Capslock visual notification

Hello!So the main issue is this:When I click capslock, a visual notification "Capslock On/Off" appears and the question is how to turn it off? I've been struggling with this for several hours now and still nothing.Please help.Thanks!

:)

mbatr, Apr 26, 2024
  2. rhovan Win User

Turn off Capslock Notification

A capslock notification comes up on my screen any time I turn caps on/off. I tried

methods 3 and 4 from this list
    for turning it off and none seem to be working.

I went to advanced display setting, but there's no "On-Screen Display" tab, so I can't change anything that way. I tried the registry editor, but can't go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Widcomm\BTConfig\General because there's no "Widcomm" in "SOFTWARE".
    I also tried a bunch of settings in the Ease of Access center but none of them effect it either.

It's not just capslock, eg. turning on the mic also does it, but the capslock is the only really annoying one.

screenshot:

Capslock visual notification f1ba87dd-8657-4ea4-9380-c95142d50d69.png

rhovan, Apr 26, 2024
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 26, 2024
  4. Capslock visual notification

Capslock

When typing in Word or Excel my computer is turning on Capslock by itself.It doesn't show on the keyboard and you can't turn it off so can't use the numerals . Have to wait till it decides itself >

any SUGGESTIONS?

JenniferHatfield, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

Capslock visual notification

1. Capslock visual notification - Similar Threads - Capslock visual notification

2. Capslock visual notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capslock visual notification: Hello!So the main issue is this:When I click capslock, a visual notification "Capslock On/Off" appears and the question is how to turn it off? I've been struggling with this for several hours now and still nothing.Please help.Thanks!...
  3. Capslock popup notification

Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  4. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  5. Notifications Visualizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Visualizer: My name is Rahaf. I represent The Ministry of Investment of Saudi Arabia. We want to install Notifications Visualizer, But I have a question. Does Notifications Visualizer app can push Notifications through a server. Because we have a c# app that we want to transfer it into a...
  6. Notifications Visualizer

Notifications Visualizer: My name is Rahaf. I represent The Ministry of Investment of Saudi Arabia. We want to install Notifications Visualizer, But I have a question. Does Notifications Visualizer app can push Notifications through a server. Because we have a c# app that we want to transfer it into a...
  7. CapsLock and Num Lock visual problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    CapsLock and Num Lock visual problem.: I dont know when it started, but always when I press CAPS or Num Lock, this visual pop up appears, disturbing my work. I want to stop seeing this on my screen. Ps: I already saw some solutions, but I dont have a Samsung, Dell, Acer or Lenovo. I keep seeing this pop-up. I...
  8. CapsLock and Num Lock visual problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CapsLock and Num Lock visual problem.: I dont know when it started, but always when I press CAPS or Num Lock, this visual pop up appears, disturbing my work. I want to stop seeing this on my screen. Ps: I already saw some solutions, but I dont have a Samsung, Dell, Acer or Lenovo. I keep seeing this pop-up. I...
  9. CapsLock and Num Lock visual problem.

10. capslock-num lock notification problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    capslock-num lock notification problem: [ATTACH] yesterday my pc started to give me notification about caps lock num lock on the bottom right side of the screen. the real problem is when I'm playing games and i accidentally press capslock the game goes down I'm using SteelSeries apex 350 keyboard and I'm using...