Windows 10: Can't use wifi services

Discus and support Can't use wifi services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had this problem recently and tried to fix it in multiple ways, but failed. This problem prevents me from using the wifi services and not showing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Captain Hafiz, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Can't use wifi services

I had this problem recently and tried to fix it in multiple ways, but failed. This problem prevents me from using the wifi services and not showing the wifi icon in the down right corner where it supposed to be. It also prevents me from opening Network&Internet option from settings as it crashes after I tried to open it. I couldn't reset my PC and use the Command Prompt. I really need to use it now, so please help. Guidence solving this problem is much appreciated.

:)

Captain Hafiz, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Traybelin Win User

Network protocol missing - keep losing wifi since windows 10 upgrade

Hi Guys

Thank you for your suggestions.

I uninstalled the network adapter and restarted.

This did not work.

Then I tried step 6 suggested by Banonymy above. This was promising as I ended up with wifi for quite some time but then the same thing happened. I lost wifi and had to go back through the troubleshooting steps over and over again.

When the problem is found and resolved it appears to be that:

"the windows wireless service is not running on this computer"

I would be grateful for any more suggestions.

T

Traybelin, Nov 20, 2023
  3. Services Problem

For future reference , blackviper also contains a list of default settings in case you can`t remember changing a service. There are TONS of guides and references like this on the web if you don`t like blackviper.

francis511, Nov 20, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't use wifi services

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't use wifi services :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 20, 2023
Thema:

Can't use wifi services

1. Can't use wifi services - Similar Threads - Can't wifi services

2. Can't use wifi services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't use wifi services: I had this problem recently and tried to fix it in multiple ways, but failed. This problem prevents me from using the wifi services and not showing the wifi icon in the down right corner where it supposed to be. It also prevents me from opening Network&Internet option from...
  3. Can't use wifi services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use wifi services: I had this problem recently and tried to fix it in multiple ways, but failed. This problem prevents me from using the wifi services and not showing the wifi icon in the down right corner where it supposed to be. It also prevents me from opening Network&Internet option from...
  4. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...: Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify, etc. but when I went and opened teams, it says I ran into a connection problem. So I tried to restart my laptop and opened...
  5. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...: Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify, etc. but when I went and opened teams, it says I ran into a connection problem. So I tried to restart my laptop and opened...
  6. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't login using wifi

Can't login using wifi: I have a wifi printer. the third attempt. For some reason, I cannot print because the computer says I am offline. All checks state my printer is fine. I have virgin broadband with what should be considered a great connection yet I cannot get my canon printer to print....
  8. Can't access microsoft services if not on home wifi network

Can't access microsoft services if not on home wifi network: Hello, I have a strange issue with my tablet laptop. Windows 10 1909 When I'm connected to any wifi network outside home I can't access Microsoft Store, Windows Update, and I can't login to my Microsoft account. Those services load forever without doing anything and they...
  9. Can't use Wifi Hotspot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't use Wifi Hotspot?: Whenever I set it up and make a device connect, it always says "failed to obtain IP Address." I have tried doing the "allow other networks to connect through this computer's internet connection" thing many times, all failing to solve the issue. The thing is that I have...
  10. Can't find how to use WIFI

Can't find how to use WIFI: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't know what's going on. I can't find anyway to use wifi, even driver. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-find-how-to-use-wifi/840698cb-e1ba-47a8-8a2d-82b31b2b31e5