Windows 10: Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already

Discus and support Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Heya,I've been trying to update Windows 10 from v1909 to 22H2 for couple of days and what keeps happening mainly is that :The update is either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mihnea Aliciu, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:47 AM.

1. Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already

Heya,I've been trying to update Windows 10 from v1909 to 22H2 for couple of days and what keeps happening mainly is that :The update is either downloading & installing without any problems BUT after the restart nothing happened.I receive these error codes : 0xc19001 - 0x20017; 0x80070652 this happens sometimes when I'm trying to run the update from Windows' Update & SecurityThings I've tried so far :I've tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter - doesn't detect anythingTried the Windows Update Assistant - the update installs alright but after the restart nothi

:)

Mihnea Aliciu, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update. Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade. KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

3. Unable to update Windows 10 v 1903 to latest update 22H2

The script ran fine.

Your BIOS version is outdated (year 2016). Update the BIOS for your motherboard.

And then use the Media Creation Tool to upgrade to 22H2. See How to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide - Microsoft Community.

Note:

The Intel processor i5-6600K is not listed in the 22H2 CPU compatibility list.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ed/windows-10-22h2-supported-intel-processors

Anyway, give the 22H2 setup a try.

However, the processor is listed in the 21H2 CPU compatibility list.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ed/windows-10-22h2-supported-intel-processors

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:49 AM
  4. Andy Roid Win User

Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

I wish things are that simple. My error code was 0x80246017, and I don't have KB5020435 installed so it's a dead end. BTW, MS lists like 6 or 7 error codes of the format 0x8024xxxx on the "troubleshooting WU problems", and when you chose next step, it suggests generic steps: run WU troubleshooter, check if your disk has no errors, is your remote disk is accessible, etc. Same as MS community; each similar error has completely different cause and (re)solution. MS in notorious for this- if it works then OK, if it doesn't then good luck.

Thema:

Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already

1. Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already - Similar Threads - Can't update 22H2

2. Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already: Heya,I've been trying to update Windows 10 from v1909 to 22H2 for couple of days and what keeps happening mainly is that :The update is either downloading & installing without any problems BUT after the restart nothing happened.I receive these error codes : 0xc19001 -...
  3. Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update Windows 10 to 22H2 - have tried a lot of things already: Heya,I've been trying to update Windows 10 from v1909 to 22H2 for couple of days and what keeps happening mainly is that :The update is either downloading & installing without any problems BUT after the restart nothing happened.I receive these error codes : 0xc19001 -...
  4. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  5. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  6. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  7. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already: I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2.My wifi is connected and it says "Internet Access". But can't get to any websites site can't be reached.My phone and other computers on the WiFi work fine so it's probably not a problem with my router.I connect directly to Ethernet and it...
  9. Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already

Internet not working on both WiFi and Ethernet. I've tried a lot of things already: I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2.My wifi is connected and it says "Internet Access". But can't get to any websites site can't be reached.My phone and other computers on the WiFi work fine so it's probably not a problem with my router.I connect directly to Ethernet and it...
  10. I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10: CMD commands. Powershell commands. Reset Microsoft store Which won't let me open anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-lots-of-things-trying-to-install-minecraft/993acf10-51a3-4384-940b-01c029285db2