Windows 10: Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive

Discus and support Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i want to uninstall it because its so annoying see those sync logos on my files and other stuff, but when i go try to uninstall it, it wont uninstall.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by _PermanentEffect39, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive

i want to uninstall it because its so annoying see those sync logos on my files and other stuff, but when i go try to uninstall it, it wont uninstall. it shows me the administrator permission screen to uninstall it and after that nothing happens, i tried to uninstall it again and nothing also happened. i tried to uninstall it through settings and control panel but nothing worked, help would be appreciated and thanks. :

:)

_PermanentEffect39, Oct 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 16, 2022
  3. eve wang Win User
    Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive

eve wang, Oct 16, 2022
  4. Freezer Win User

Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Oct 16, 2022
Thema:

Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive

1. Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive - Similar Threads - Cant uninstall microsoft

2. Cant stop onedrive from syncing, cant uninstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant stop onedrive from syncing, cant uninstall it: I followed microsofts instructions to uninstall onedrive and I unlinked / unsynched it prior to doing that. Unfortunately, it still lives on my new Lenovo and continues to sync my files. It automatically defaults to saving my files in the cloud. It is not always clear that I...
  3. Cant stop onedrive from syncing, cant uninstall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant stop onedrive from syncing, cant uninstall it: I followed microsofts instructions to uninstall onedrive and I unlinked / unsynched it prior to doing that. Unfortunately, it still lives on my new Lenovo and continues to sync my files. It automatically defaults to saving my files in the cloud. It is not always clear that I...
  4. Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive: i want to uninstall it because its so annoying see those sync logos on my files and other stuff, but when i go try to uninstall it, it wont uninstall. it shows me the administrator permission screen to uninstall it and after that nothing happens, i tried to uninstall it again...
  5. Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive

Cant uninstall microsoft onedrive: i want to uninstall it because its so annoying see those sync logos on my files and other stuff, but when i go try to uninstall it, it wont uninstall. it shows me the administrator permission screen to uninstall it and after that nothing happens, i tried to uninstall it again...
  6. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  7. Uninstall OneDrive

Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  8. Uninstall OneDrive.

Uninstall OneDrive.: I performed a Test Install a few days ago to get ready for a Clean Install in a couple of days, BUT, I must admit that I was lazy, and in order to Uninstall OneDrive, I only ran . . . Code: taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall...
  9. OneDrive Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Uninstall: I have tried to completely uninstall and remove OneDrive from my computer using Uninstall in Windows, Revo Uninstaller, Unlink in OneDrive account, edit Registry keys, and it appears that OneDrive is successfully removed. The one remaining issue is in my File Explorer with...
  10. Cant uninstall Microsoft Power Toys.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant uninstall Microsoft Power Toys.: Whenever I try to uninstall Microsoft Power Toys it just crashes explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-microsoft-power-toys/df84aa7e-0329-4d50-bd1a-b2b0d015c9fe