Windows 10: Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys

Discus and support Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled it once, but I restored a restore point because of another issue.Now I used the same syntax in Windows PowerShell. This time, however, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesJoey, Feb 13, 2023.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys

I uninstalled it once, but I restored a restore point because of another issue.Now I used the same syntax in Windows PowerShell. This time, however, it removed the driverbut there is another of the same name which now does not get listed using pnputil.The driver is preventing me from turning on memory integrity.Not sure if they're related but my pc takes 5 minutes to star up and shut down.I just about tried everything I was told to try.I guess I should be lucky this thing starts at all.James

:)

JamesJoey, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Brent 913 Win User

Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

I have a driver that is prohibiting me from turning on memory integrity. The driver is wdcsam64.sys. How do I turn it off or delete so I can turn on memory integrity?

Brent 913, Feb 13, 2023
  3. Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

That solution doesn't seem to work with Windows 11. When I check 'Device Manager' in Windows 11, 'Wdcsam64.sys' doesn't show. Can I locate it elsewhere?

James Fletcher1, Feb 13, 2023
  4. Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 13, 2023
Thema:

Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys

1. Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys - Similar Threads - Can't Uninstall Driver

2. undate or delete wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undate or delete wdcsam64.sys: I'm running Windows 11. I tried to use my Western Digital external backup drive, and in the process, I turned off the memory integrity toggle under Core Isolation. I've checked for updates and I can scan and delete all but one instance of the driver wdcsam64.sys but I can't...
  3. undate or delete wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    undate or delete wdcsam64.sys: I'm running Windows 11. I tried to use my Western Digital external backup drive, and in the process, I turned off the memory integrity toggle under Core Isolation. I've checked for updates and I can scan and delete all but one instance of the driver wdcsam64.sys but I can't...
  4. Issues installing WE_SES_Driver, wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues installing WE_SES_Driver, wdcsam64.sys: I tried running the setup file as an admin, tried to delete it in the file explorer and via the command line but it would not delete due to my permissions. So I changed the permissions and that did not work either. I get the error "A driver cannot load on this device. Driver:...
  5. Issues installing WE_SES_Driver, wdcsam64.sys

Issues installing WE_SES_Driver, wdcsam64.sys: I tried running the setup file as an admin, tried to delete it in the file explorer and via the command line but it would not delete due to my permissions. So I changed the permissions and that did not work either. I get the error "A driver cannot load on this device. Driver:...
  6. Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall Driver wdcsam64.sys: I uninstalled it once, but I restored a restore point because of another issue.Now I used the same syntax in Windows PowerShell. This time, however, it removed the driverbut there is another of the same name which now does not get listed using pnputil.The driver is preventing...
  7. Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys: Windows won't turn on memory integrity because of this incompatible driver.This is fdor my external hdd.I did it once but forgot the procedure.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-uninstall-incompatible-driver/c5bf8ce3-c442-4093-bd14-18dab77ed76f
  8. Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys

Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys: Windows won't turn on memory integrity because of this incompatible driver.This is fdor my external hdd.I did it once but forgot the procedure.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-uninstall-incompatible-driver/c5bf8ce3-c442-4093-bd14-18dab77ed76f
  9. Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity: I have a driver that is prohibiting me from turning on memory integrity. The driver is wdcsam64.sys. How do I turn it off or delete so I can turn on memory integrity?...
  10. Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity: I have a driver that is prohibiting me from turning on memory integrity. The driver is wdcsam64.sys. How do I turn it off or delete so I can turn on memory integrity?...