Windows 10: Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

Discus and support Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roberto Pacheco1, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being controlled by that functionality and the GHUB says i need to turn off the Dynamic Lighting to be able to control the RGB with the software. But when i go to the configs i cant even turn it off because my windows its not activated. Is there another way to turn it off or i need to activate windows to do so?

:)

Roberto Pacheco1, Feb 9, 2024

2. Dynamic Lighting

Hello,

How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't spend enough to use the Dynamic Lighting features in your OS

CURIOUS GEORGE1(2), Feb 9, 2024
  3. John J.D. Win User
    Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

Hi Rione, I am , a fellow Microsoft user like you.

I understand your concern. Could you clarify if you're able to connect via Bluetooth but dynamic lighting is not working?

It might not be supported for now. Could you provide the model of your mouse?

For a list of supported devices, please refer to this link and check under the Mouse section and General compatible devices section: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...

John J.D., Feb 9, 2024
  4. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

Hello,

I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard (Razer Blackwidow v3) supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do (moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again), I can't get the effects to display. It shows up in Dynamic Lighting, I just can't get any effects to show on my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this, ideally without a total reset? Thanks in advance!

EricSmith_778, Feb 9, 2024
Thema:

Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

1. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting - Similar Threads - Cant turn off

2. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  3. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  4. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting: Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being controlled by that functionality and the GHUB says i need to turn off the Dynamic Lighting to be able to control the RGB with...
  5. Dynamic Lighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting: Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't...
  6. Dynamic Lighting

Dynamic Lighting: Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't...
  7. Mute light wont turn off!!

Mute light wont turn off!!: Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me my mute button light wont turn off i have a hp notebook an i recently took my battery out but then i put it back in but then when i turned the notebook on the mute button light wouldn't turn off??...
  8. Night Light not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  9. Unable to turn off Night Light

Unable to turn off Night Light: how do I get the night light off my computer [Moderator Edit: Changed title from " crooks at microsoft"] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-off-night-light/6f21bfda-3e1a-432d-be06-ad047fdd8598
  10. Night Light Turning Off

Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...