Windows 10: Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11

Discus and support Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since my system upgraded to Windows 11, I can only print double-sided. I've gone into the Printer setup preferences, I've gone through the HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CindySzerlip, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11

Since my system upgraded to Windows 11, I can only print double-sided. I've gone into the Printer setup preferences, I've gone through the HP troubleshooter. Even when I choose no double sided within a program as I print, it still prints double-sided.I have a tax office and I cannot submit returns printed on both sides of the page.Anyone else having this problem?Since Windows 11, so many annoying things going on especially with Microsoft Office products, but the printing is the most annoying.

:)

CindySzerlip, Dec 14, 2022

2. No option to print double sided

I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?

https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/

I tried to follow this article but it simply got me to a page with only one Layout option: Portrait or Landscape

TalhaH_719, Dec 14, 2022
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 14, 2022
  4. Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11

Double sided printing

I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double
    sided on the same printer when using an Apple iMac. Any ideas?

GrahamCBrown, Dec 14, 2022
Thema:

Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11

1. Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't stop printing

2. Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't stop printing double sided since Windows 11: Since my system upgraded to Windows 11, I can only print double-sided. I've gone into the Printer setup preferences, I've gone through the HP troubleshooter. Even when I choose no double sided within a program as I print, it still prints double-sided.I have a tax office and I...
  3. No option to print double sided

No option to print double sided: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/I tried to follow...
  4. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/I tried to follow...
  5. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: Firstly, I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?...
  6. No option to print double sided

No option to print double sided: Firstly, I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?...
  7. How to Print Double-Sided on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Print Double-Sided on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Most printers offer the double-sided printing option, which saves paper and effort to feed the paper one by one manually. However, it is not the default option available in the printer software and most of the applications you want to print. This post looks at various...
  8. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double sided printing: How do I double side printing in windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing/2467bf63-324a-4545-a7c2-65cdd012dbb6
  9. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double sided printing: When I am trying to print double sided, it doesn't matter if I choose to flip on long edge or short edge, the backside is always upside down to the front side. This used to print just fine, and just started doing this a few months ago. Help?...
  10. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...