Windows 10: Can't sign into Xbox

Discus and support Can't sign into Xbox in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every time I try to login to my xbox account on xbox.com I type in my email then my password but then it says "signing you out" and "you may have some... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by atticus hutchison, May 18, 2024.

1. Can't sign into Xbox

Every time I try to login to my xbox account on xbox.com I type in my email then my password but then it says "signing you out" and "you may have some applications open".

:)

atticus hutchison, May 18, 2024

2. How t sign out of xbox app

Hi Wyatt,

You may sign out to the Xbox app through its Settings menu. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• Launch the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings.

Can't sign into Xbox b9b2991b-d0d3-4733-9dfa-9fc47569f742.png
    • Select Sign Out.
      Can't sign into Xbox ca629e72-4c31-483e-bd9a-3f74e9875aa8.png
    • Select Sign In.
    • Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    • Enter the credentials associated with your account.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 18, 2024
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., May 18, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Can't sign into Xbox

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 18, 2024
Thema:

Can't sign into Xbox

1. Can't sign into Xbox - Similar Threads - Can't sign Xbox

2. you can't be signed in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you can't be signed in to Xbox live: since microsoft went down. i have problems logging in to minecraft for windows then i get this pop up: you can't be signed in to Xbox live. because i know how to fix it. because i want to play with my friends. btw the picture is in dutch...
  3. you can't be signed in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you can't be signed in to Xbox live: since microsoft went down. i have problems logging in to minecraft for windows then i get this pop up: you can't be signed in to Xbox live. because i know how to fix it. because i want to play with my friends. btw the picture is in dutch...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Xbox: Every time I try to login to my xbox account on xbox.com I type in my email then my password but then it says "signing you out" and "you may have some applications open"....
  5. Can't sign into Xbox

Can't sign into Xbox: Every time I try to login to my xbox account on xbox.com I type in my email then my password but then it says "signing you out" and "you may have some applications open"....
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Xbox App: I know that this issue has been adressed a lot of times but i'm pretty desperate to not being able to use the game pass and i pretty much tried everything i've found.So you know how it begins, when i'm on the Xbox App, nothing happens when I try to log in. Things i've found...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox App

Can't sign in to Xbox App: I know that this issue has been adressed a lot of times but i'm pretty desperate to not being able to use the game pass and i pretty much tried everything i've found.So you know how it begins, when i'm on the Xbox App, nothing happens when I try to log in. Things i've found...
  8. Can't Sign Into Xbox

Can't Sign Into Xbox: I am trying to sign into Xbox App with my microsoft account but it just tells me "The background task activation is spurious." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-xbox/5efe455b-da7a-4740-a1a7-ed37440a7ccc
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows

Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows: I've been trying for days. I reinstalled countless times, I've signed out of my account on my pc and tried signing in, I've tried resetting the data, I've treid everything. This morning it actually signed me in for a few hours then glitched out and now I can't sign back in....
  10. Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app: I'm trying to buy game pass on windows but I need to sign in to do that. When I try to sign in, the sign in button does nothing. I click on it and nothing happens. This also happens on the feedback center....