Windows 10: Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...

Discus and support Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i don't have either of thoseSo how do i fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pc pc1, Jan 13, 2024.

1. pc pc1 Win User

Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...

Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i don't have either of thoseSo how do i fix this

:)

pc pc1, Jan 13, 2024
  2. TONPumper Win User

Onedrive asking to sign in to a school account

Hello, A few years ago, I lost access to my school email and had to create a new personal email for windows. My files sync fine with the new email, but once a day, I get a prompt asking me to sign into sharepoint and when I click the button to sign in, the only option I have is for the school account which I don't have access to. I deleted everything that started with Microsoft Office from credential manager that didn't have my personal email in the username field, ran the command C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset to reset onedrive, and uninstalled/reinstalled onedrive to no avail. Does anyone know what I missed here or why my school account is still connected? EDIT: I saw a SSO_POP_User credential that I missed in credential manager. Maybe that will fix it. I just unlinked and link my account and wasn't prompted to sign in; however, when the select an account prompt comes up, the school email appears in the list of options.

TONPumper, Jan 13, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 13, 2024
  4. Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...

Why we can't sign in with School account on PC Account?

Hey, just wondering why we have to use personal Microsoft account if we want to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of school account on a PC or laptop? Is there any way to sign in using school account as Microsoft account on my computer?

Hafeizh Astian, Jan 13, 2024
Thema:

Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...

1. Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i... - Similar Threads - Can't sign personal

2. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: I've been trying for weeks, even looking at forums at 3 AMM just to fix this stupid error. WHY THE HECK DO I NEED A WORK ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN MICRO SOFT!!!! COME ON WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT JUST TO FIX THIS, Please....And also... this is for Visual Studio...
  3. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: I've been trying for weeks, even looking at forums at 3 AMM just to fix this stupid error. WHY THE HECK DO I NEED A WORK ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN MICRO SOFT!!!! COME ON WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT JUST TO FIX THIS, Please....And also... this is for Visual Studio...
  4. Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...

Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...: Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i don't have either of thoseSo how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-with-personal-account-on-my-pc-it/76711bbb-9324-484b-973c-1d67fcfb3f47
  5. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  6. Can't sign into Work or School account.

Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  7. I can't sign in to my school account

I can't sign in to my school account: I get an error message that my files might not be synchronized, and when I try to log in using my password, it just stays on "please wait one moment" after which I get asked for my password again in a never ending cycle. I've tried deleting the account from my computer and...
  8. I can't sign in to my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my school account: I get an error message that my files might not be synchronized, and when I try to log in using my password, it just stays on "please wait one moment" after which I get asked for my password again in a never ending cycle. I've tried deleting the account from my computer and...
  9. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead.: I'm trying to change my login info on my own PC, yet it still requires me to use my work/school in this case school account to log in. It forces me to change my PIN every month or so and I have to make up a new PIN every time can't reuse old ones. Can I switch accounts...
  10. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: Hello! So im trying to change my pin for the lockscreen but for some reason windows is asking me to sign in with my school email, which I used as sign in for the microsoft apps. When i try my regular email then i can't sign in and get the error above^ any help would be...