Windows 10: Can't send medical records

Discus and support Can't send medical records in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I copy and paste ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-medical-records/7d384fc1-2dcf-49fb-81c9-7c01c405f2d6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dawna LeighWilson-Spears, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Can't send medical records

Why can't I copy and paste ?

:)

Dawna LeighWilson-Spears, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 26, 2019
  4. weybrew Win User

Can't send medical records

weybrew, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't send medical records

1. Can't send medical records - Similar Threads - Can't send medical

2. USB containing exe to open my medical records won't run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB containing exe to open my medical records won't run.: I received both a USB and DVD from the hospital. Both have my medical records on them. Instructions say to insert the usb into the computer and a file will run asking me for a password which I have. The problem is neither the usb or dv will run the executable - neither on...
  3. USB containing exe to open my medical records won't run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB containing exe to open my medical records won't run.: I received both a USB and DVD from the hospital. Both have my medical records on them. Instructions say to insert the usb into the computer and a file will run asking me for a password which I have. The problem is neither the usb or dv will run the executable - neither on...
  4. USB containing exe to open my medical records won't run.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. waas medic agent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    waas medic agent: this waasmedicagent exe has ruined my pc, cant do anything on my pc as this has full throttled my hard drive,i want to go back to windows 7 because of this poor design from the developers, so now i have a paperweight and wont be buying a windows 10 pc and you have spyware...
  6. Can't send email

Can't send email: I get the following message when I try to send an email. The message could not be sent because the connection to outgoing server SMTP smpt.comcast.nete was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I checked my setting and all are ok. This seemed to have...
  7. can't send emails

can't send emails: receiving emails - no problem but can't send any - server people tell me that the connect time is too short - how can I correct that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/33135576-9d11-40f3-a5aa-9d102f7055e0
  8. Can't send emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't send emails.: Can't send emails. I can receive them. internet checked ok. can't find where to go in settings. I have gmail accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/836fed05-1126-4d60-be0d-295f9bac3582
  9. Sending a sound recording in an email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending a sound recording in an email: Good Afternoon I have made an hour long recording on Windows 10 Voice Recorder. I need to send this to someone by email. My email client only allows 15mb maximum as an attachment. This file is much bigger. How do I send this recording to the email recipient?...
  10. Sending a Recording (Music)

Sending a Recording (Music): I want to download and send an MP3 recording via email. DLH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/sending-a-recording-music/bbe30b47-1106-482b-b020-3a2cb1f45bcd