Windows 10: Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro

Discus and support Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The people icon suddenly appeared on my taskbar. I have tried the registry DWord Copilot suggested, tried the PowerShell command suggested in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinWalker6, Sep 29, 2024 at 6:12 AM.

1. Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro

The people icon suddenly appeared on my taskbar. I have tried the registry DWord Copilot suggested, tried the PowerShell command suggested in the Community, tried every suggested place in Settings, and even uninstalled the People app. Nothing worked. Does anyone know how it can be removed under the current update of Windows 11?

:)

MartinWalker6, Sep 29, 2024 at 6:12 AM
  2. sharonVJ Win User

Windows 11 Taskbar icons - how to reduce size to same as Windows 10

Windows 11 Taskbar icons - how to reduce size to same as Windows 10

• Just updated from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11.
    • The taskbar icons are TWICE the size of the taskbar icons in Windows 10
    • Nothing in settings to reduce the size.
    • Googled and apparently I'm not the only one not happy that the small taskbar icons in Windows 10 have been removed in Windows 11
    • Is Microsoft going to reinstate the small taskbar icons?
    If the small taskbar icons, as in Windows 10, aren't going to be reinstated - Can I roll back from Windows 11 to Windows 10 Pro (note Windows 10 PRO)?

Thank you.

3. People icon on taskbar

I have a Dell desktop and an MSI laptop both running Windows 11 pro 22H2, upgraded simultaneously. The MSI shows the old people icon on the taskbar, while the Dell does not. How can I get rid of the MSI people icon?

MartinWalker5, Sep 29, 2024 at 6:23 AM
  4. Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro

Remove the people icon from the taskbar Creators Update

1. Open Settings.
    2. Go to Personalization - ->Taskbar.
    3. On the right, scroll down to the People section.
    4. Disable the option Show people on the taskbar to hide the icon.

Thema:

Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro

1. Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Can't remove Icon

2. Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove People Icon from taskbar Windows 11 Pro: The people icon suddenly appeared on my taskbar. I have tried the registry DWord Copilot suggested, tried the PowerShell command suggested in the Community, tried every suggested place in Settings, and even uninstalled the People app. Nothing worked. Does anyone know how it...
  3. Remove Start icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Start icon from taskbar: How can I get rid of this annoying and unnecessary icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-start-icon-from-taskbar/ad5b6b0a-85ac-4570-ae22-00e99f102bec
  4. People icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People icon on taskbar: I have a Dell desktop and an MSI laptop both running Windows 11 pro 22H2, upgraded simultaneously. The MSI shows the old people icon on the taskbar, while the Dell does not. How can I get rid of the MSI people icon?...
  5. People icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People icon on taskbar: I have a Dell desktop and an MSI laptop both running Windows 11 pro 22H2, upgraded simultaneously. The MSI shows the old people icon on the taskbar, while the Dell does not. How can I get rid of the MSI people icon?...
  6. Hide or Remove icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide or Remove icons from the taskbar: Hi I have an application running on my system that I would like to hide for end user. Is there a way to hide this application using regkey or GPO to ensure this is not visible for end user. It is located in the taskbar close to the clock with antivirus, ......
  7. remove icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icon from taskbar: "filterkeys" appears in my taskbar as a hidden icon. No option to close or remove. I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icon-from-taskbar/7c8f510c-6884-42c9-a031-d7b5a74c8780
  8. Remove the people icon from the taskbar Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove the people icon from the taskbar Creators Update: Does anyone know how to remove it, I take it its some kind of chat program. 96186
  9. Add or Remove People Button from Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove People Button from Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove People Button from Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove People Button from Taskbar in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 16184, there is a new People button on the taskbar notification area. Whether you want to share a photo, make...
  10. How can I remove people from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I remove people from the taskbar?: How can I remove people from the taskbar? [img] 95698