Windows 10: Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store

Discus and support Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I put all my visa card information but when I want to choose the country the scroll box is deactivated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Afsaneh Najmolhoda, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store

I put all my visa card information but when I want to choose the country the scroll box is deactivated.

:)

Afsaneh Najmolhoda, Feb 9, 2024

2. HEVC Video Extensions

I've spent over an hour trying going round and round with no real help from Microsoft, only preselected suggestions, to find the info needed on the HEVC Video Extensions purchase but it is not available, does not display, can't find a product key, only the purchase info. The is no history of a download.

Doris Ranaglia, Feb 9, 2024
  3. Manav_8N Win User
    HEVC video extension. is not working after purchase.

I've Purchased HEVC video extension from Microsoft Store. Still, the media player is saying- "We can't open sequence 01.mp4. This may be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupted." Please help me.

Manav_8N, Feb 9, 2024
  4. Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store

HEVC Video extension not installing

Hi,

I am trying to view HEIC image files on my Windows 10 PC

I installed HEIF extension from Microsoft Store, it installed properly, but still Photos app is showing only blurry images.

Upon googling i saw advice to install HEVC Video extension too.

I bought HEVC Video extension from the Microsoft Store and when click on "Install" nothing happens and HEVC is not listed in the Apps & Features list. (HEIF extension is present in this list)

When i select the three dots near the "Install" button i was given the list of machines i want the extension to be installed on. When i select the machine i am trying to install on, all i get is the message saying that "We will attempt to install the extension on the machine you requested" but no action

Is there a way for me to get the binary myself and install it manually instead of relying on some auto install program?

I have already wasted 2 days trying to view HEIC files on Windows 10.

Shanmugam.Mohanraj, Feb 9, 2024
Thema:

Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store

1. Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store - Similar Threads - Can't purchase HEVC

2. HEVC Video Extensions no option for Canadian Purchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Video Extensions no option for Canadian Purchase?: I can find the link but when I click it reverts to US so I cannot add my address? So then I cannot order. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions-no-option-for-canadian/9b15d917-2297-4e07-832a-0e9acdd2134c
  3. HEVC Video Extensions no option for Canadian Purchase?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEVC Video Extensions no option for Canadian Purchase?: I can find the link but when I click it reverts to US so I cannot add my address? So then I cannot order. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions-no-option-for-canadian/9b15d917-2297-4e07-832a-0e9acdd2134c
  4. Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't purchase HEVC video extensions on the store: I put all my visa card information but when I want to choose the country the scroll box is deactivated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-purchase-hevc-video-extensions-on-the-store/6e143fcb-8a41-4c4a-9420-9f25e845b883
  5. HEVC video extension. is not working after purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC video extension. is not working after purchase.: I've Purchased HEVC video extension from Microsoft Store. Still, the media player is saying- "We can't open sequence 01.mp4. This may be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupted." Please help me....
  6. HEVC Extension Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Extension Purchase: I have purchased the Windows HEVC extension , received the email confirming purchase. There is no link supplied of information as to how to install it. Can anyone help me?Thank you...
  7. HEVC Extension Purchase

HEVC Extension Purchase: I have purchased the Windows HEVC extension , received the email confirming purchase. There is no link supplied of information as to how to install it. Can anyone help me?Thank you...
  8. Can't purchase HEVC video from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't purchase HEVC video from store: When I try to purchase HEVC Video Extensions, it says I need to add a profile address. Under Country/Region, I can only choose United States. I'm from Sweden. Why can't I change Country/Region to Sweden?...
  9. Can't purchase HEVC video from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't purchase HEVC video from store: When I try to purchase HEVC Video Extensions, it says I need to add a profile address. Under Country/Region, I can only choose United States. I'm from Sweden. Why can't I change Country/Region to Sweden?...
  10. Can't purchase HEVC video from store