Windows 10: Cant press when i have multiple apps open.

Discus and support Cant press when i have multiple apps open. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i have multiple apps opened at once, especially when playing a game, i can't press on anything. Like i cant press on anything unless i close some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nick Nguyen1, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Cant press when i have multiple apps open.

When i have multiple apps opened at once, especially when playing a game, i can't press on anything. Like i cant press on anything unless i close some apps until i have like one or two opened. I have to reset my computer for me to be able to press on things. I already tried factory resetting but it still does it. It doesnt do it all the time but it does it alot. Please help

:)

Nick Nguyen1, Jul 19, 2024

2. i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Jul 19, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cant press when i have multiple apps open. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 19, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Cant press when i have multiple apps open.

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

Cant press when i have multiple apps open.

1. Cant press when i have multiple apps open. - Similar Threads - Cant press multiple

2. Cant press when i have multiple apps open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant press when i have multiple apps open.: When i have multiple apps opened at once, especially when playing a game, i can't press on anything. Like i cant press on anything unless i close some apps until i have like one or two opened. I have to reset my computer for me to be able to press on things. I already tried...
  3. Cant press when i have multiple apps open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant press when i have multiple apps open.: When i have multiple apps opened at once, especially when playing a game, i can't press on anything. Like i cant press on anything unless i close some apps until i have like one or two opened. I have to reset my computer for me to be able to press on things. I already tried...
  4. multiple apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  5. multiple apps not opening

multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  6. Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays: Hello,I have setup my laptop with multiple displays. While I use Monitor 1 as my main and Monitor 2 as my secondary, it is incredibly annoying to try to open a program from Monitor 2's start menu, only to have it open in Monitor 1 and vice versa. Is there a setting that can...
  7. Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays

Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays: Hello,I have setup my laptop with multiple displays. While I use Monitor 1 as my main and Monitor 2 as my secondary, it is incredibly annoying to try to open a program from Monitor 2's start menu, only to have it open in Monitor 1 and vice versa. Is there a setting that can...
  8. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  9. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  10. Mic not working when multiple apps open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working when multiple apps open: Hi, so When using the Xbox app or discord when I open games or sometimes even just chrome my mic will stop working on either the Xbox app or discord. I will then have to unselect my mic and re-select it in the mic setting of the respective app. Does anyone know what could be...