Windows 10: Cant press shift + n in games

Discus and support Cant press shift + n in games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So in games i cant seem to press shift + n but on anything else i can for e.g discord or my browser, i dont know whats causing this issue any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatrikTG, Sep 14, 2020.

1. PatrikTG Win User

Cant press shift + n in games

So in games i cant seem to press shift + n but on anything else i can for e.g discord or my browser, i dont know whats causing this issue any help would be appreciated

:)

PatrikTG, Sep 14, 2020

2. Control shift N not working

Since I installed avast antivirus ctrl+shift+n is not working in google chrome (open new incognito tab) nether in windows explorer. First in any program when I press ctrl+shift+n the avast secure browser opened, I removed the avast
    antivirus and the browser and now nothing happens whe I press ctrl+shift+n.

How can I fix it?

Thiagode Bilek, Sep 14, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Sep 14, 2020
  4. wp51dos Win User

Control shift N not working

I will try using repair upgrade. I have already tried SFC /scannow , which did not find any problems.

I am running Windows 10 (1809 17763.379) .

thank you for your prompt reply.

Do you know any way to show which hotkeys are active? Perhaps this shortcut to ( control shift N) got changed to something else (if so, whatever it was pointing toward must be gone because when I press control shift N, nothing happens)

wp51dos, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant press shift + n in games - Similar Threads - Cant press shift

2. The N key doesn't work unless I hold shift for capital N or caps lock shift n for lowercase...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The N key doesn't work unless I hold shift for capital N or caps lock shift n for lowercase...: The N key doesn't work unless I hold shift n for a capital N or caps lock shift n for lowercase. All other keys work normally. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  3. I cant press left shift and space at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant press left shift and space at the same time.: this occured randomly. I tried reinstalling my keyboard drivers didn't work and the keyboard i have is the orignal lenevo wirless keyboard which came with my pc. but however when i press the right shift key i can press space bar at the same time. same problem with shift +...
  4. I cant press left shift and space at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant press left shift and space at the same time.: this occured randomly. I tried reinstalling my keyboard drivers didn't work and the keyboard i have is the orignal lenevo wirless keyboard which came with my pc. but however when i press the right shift key i can press space bar at the same time. same problem with shift +...
  5. pressing spacebar types *n*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pressing spacebar types *n*: Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-spacebar-types-n/459a0881-665b-434c-8950-67e6ff2e3f3e
  6. I cant press left shift and space at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant press left shift and space at the same time.: I actually don't know the cause of this and for the life of me don't know how it even arose. It randomly appeared a few weeks ago and is becoming a real problem. I literally don't have any other information other than when I press and hold left shift and press space the space...
  7. Control shift N not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control shift N not working: Since I installed avast antivirus ctrl+shift+n is not working in google chrome open new incognito tab nether in windows explorer. First in any program when I press ctrl+shift+n the avast secure browser opened, I removed the avast antivirus and the browser and now nothing...
  8. Ctrl shift n is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl shift n is not working: Ctrl shift n is not working in any program. Nether chrome nether windows explorer. After I installed the avast secure browser the ctrl shift n was set to open this program. I tried to disable it. I tried to uninstall the program and then the ctrl shift n didn't worked at all....
  9. Control shift N not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control shift N not working: I want to be able to use Control shift N to create a new folder in Windows 10 on the desktop for instance. I know that that is one of the built-in shortcuts, but I can't get it to work. Maybe Control shift N got reassigned. Is there a place I can check that? I have...
  10. i cant press left shift and space in the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant press left shift and space in the same time: when i,m playing a game i cant press left shift button and space button at the same time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-cant-press-left-shift-and-space-in-the-same-time/6c390170-07f5-45cf-b515-2ab3b4d75383