Windows 10: Can't post into the Power Automate forum

Discus and support Can't post into the Power Automate forum in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I need assistance with Power Automate but for some reason I cannot post into the forum General Power Automate Discussion - Power Platform Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jordi Solis, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Can't post into the Power Automate forum

Hi,I need assistance with Power Automate but for some reason I cannot post into the forum General Power Automate Discussion - Power Platform Community microsoft.com, the button to start a topic is disabled and I don't know what to do...

:)

Jordi Solis, Jul 22, 2024
  2. x509 Win User
  3. zebal Win User
    Help using Power Automate Desktop

This is supposed to be:
    C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\.IdentityService

Try to find into which location does Power Automate write it's program data, ex:
    C:\ProgramData
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Power Automate
    etc..

did you try suggestion from log?
    See if there is option for this or find cache location.

Seems to imply some log in information, try to log out of program, restart it and log in back.

Try to reproduce problem in another Windows account.

Other than that I don't know what else to suggest.

zebal, Jul 22, 2024
  4. Gryffin Win User

Can't post into the Power Automate forum

Power Automate Questions

Hello, I'm a new Power Automate user. I hope this is the most appropriate place to ask these questions. Please let me know if not. I've been experimenting with Power Automate in Teams, and I've run into a few questions. I would really appreciate any ideas you have.
    1. When creating a flow, is it possible to automatically set the time zone to my local time? It forces me to select a default time zone. I know that it's possible to "convert time zone" later, but I'm not sure that would even work. My goal is to be able to share my flows with my organization, so if I create a "schedule a meeting" flow for them, I want the time zone to default to their local time.
    2. Is it possible for automated flows to be useable on any team, chat, and channel? Like "create a task with ToDo". From all of my experimentation, it seems that an automated flow is effective on only a single designated chat or channel. Can I not create an automated flow that works everywhere?
    3. Is it possible to rename flows? Occasionally, when I try to rename a flow, it will appear to be successful, but when I use the flow in chat, it will have it's old name. Thank you!
    I'm running Windows 11. I've tried both the Teams for Work app and the web browser version.

Gryffin, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

Can't post into the Power Automate forum

1. Can't post into the Power Automate forum - Similar Threads - Can't post Power

2. Can't post into the Power Automate forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't post into the Power Automate forum: Hi,I need assistance with Power Automate but for some reason I cannot post into the forum General Power Automate Discussion - Power Platform Community microsoft.com, the button to start a topic is disabled and I don't know what to do......
  3. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  4. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  5. Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pow...op-flows/setup This looks very promising. Should we have a new forum for "automation?" 175440
  6. Automate post-installation tasks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automate post-installation tasks: For context I work in a computer shop and we do a lot of installations manually and this takes a lot of time, I already looked into creating a unattended install and now I'm searching for a way to turn off some settings like the window transparency and the background apps...
  7. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  8. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  9. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  10. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...