Windows 10: Can't play Minecraft multiplayer???

Discus and support Can't play Minecraft multiplayer??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to play online on Minecraft, the button is greyed out and says "You can not play multiplayer because of how your account is set up." I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ClownSquid, Jul 1, 2024 at 4:02 PM.

1. Can't play Minecraft multiplayer???

When trying to play online on Minecraft, the button is greyed out and says "You can not play multiplayer because of how your account is set up." I went through the privacy settings and it is set to allow multiplayer and cross platform. ALL of the settings are set to allow but I STILL can't play! The account's age is set to over 18. Someone please help!!!

:)

2. JC03 Win User

Can't play minecraft multiplayer

Hi, there.

I'm Jen. I'm not working for Microsoft but I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

May I ask if you are using a child account? If yes, you might want to go over the steps in the link below to see if you missed any steps.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

However, if the issue persists, I would suggest following the troubleshooting steps in the link below.

https://stealthoptional.com/gaming/minecraft-mu...

I hope this helps. Feel free to share how it went.

Kind regards.

*****Note: This is a non-Microsoft website that would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that are frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.*****

3. Unable to play minecraft multiplayer

Hello I’m having trouble finding a solution to fixing how to play minecraft multiplayer

Every time it says You cant play multiplayer beacause of how you’re Microsoft account is setup I’ve deleted it and reinstalled but still same error please help

GabeKennedy, Jul 1, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  4. Can't play Minecraft multiplayer???

minecraft multiplayer

My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old.

Crazy Ivan9, Jul 1, 2024 at 4:51 PM
Thema:

Can't play Minecraft multiplayer???

1. Can't play Minecraft multiplayer??? - Similar Threads - Can't play Minecraft

2. Can't play Minecraft multiplayer???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Minecraft multiplayer???: When trying to play online on Minecraft, the button is greyed out and says "You can not play multiplayer because of how your account is set up." I went through the privacy settings and it is set to allow multiplayer and cross platform. ALL of the settings are set to allow but...
  3. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  4. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  5. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  6. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  7. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  8. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not able to play multiplayer: Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user. I've tried for some days now, and all the...
  9. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  10. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...