Windows 10: Cant perform any windows updates.

Discus and support Cant perform any windows updates. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please see statement above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-perform-any-windows-updates/fbaecdac-c804-413f-9859-8cd9a0154064 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher H Gainz, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Cant perform any windows updates.

Please see statement above

:)

Christopher H Gainz, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 21, 2023
  3. Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 21, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Cant perform any windows updates.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cant perform any windows updates. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

Cant perform any windows updates.

1. Cant perform any windows updates. - Similar Threads - Cant perform updates

2. Is there any possibility Windows Update cannot be performed due to a processor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possibility Windows Update cannot be performed due to a processor...: I am trying to install update for my windows but the device is reverting KB5005625 updates The screen will show [Cannot complete the update, back to before update condition]So I check the information and found out that the processor of the PC is IntelR CoreTM i3-4110E, is not...
  3. Is there any possibility Windows Update cannot be performed due to a processor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any possibility Windows Update cannot be performed due to a processor...: I am trying to install update for my windows but the device is reverting KB5005625 updates The screen will show [Cannot complete the update, back to before update condition]So I check the information and found out that the processor of the PC is IntelR CoreTM i3-4110E, is not...
  4. Is there any possibility Windows Update cannot be performed due to a processor...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant perform any windows updates.

Cant perform any windows updates.: Please see statement above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-perform-any-windows-updates/fbaecdac-c804-413f-9859-8cd9a0154064
  6. I cant perform windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant perform windows updates: I 've used the troubleshooter and it hasn't helped I ve tried using DISM and SFC commands. The DISM command works but the sfc /scannow doesnt as it pops up Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. I ve tried fixing this with some tips from another forum...
  7. I cant perform windows updates

I cant perform windows updates: I 've used the troubleshooter and it hasn't helped I ve tried using DISM and SFC commands. The DISM command works but the sfc /scannow doesnt as it pops up Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. I ve tried fixing this with some tips from another forum...
  8. Cant find ultimate performance mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant find ultimate performance mode.: Alrighty so ive been trying to get Ultimate Performance mode to work but it hasnt been showing up. Every solution ive found hasnt worked, ive dont everything i could. Im not sure what else to do other than ask for help here. submitted by /u/balloonidiot [link] [comments]...
  9. windows update now cant access any of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows update now cant access any of my files: I had an update for Microsoft windows KB4556799 and a Security update for microsoft windows KB4560959 today - and now I cannot access any of my files nor open any Ofice application including my Outlook - everything was working well this morning and then between 10.15 and...
  10. cant perform sacan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant perform sacan: says i cant perform scan due to : the group or resource is not in the correct state ton perform this action. my computer was hacked and i need to scan help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-perform-sacan/14f35414-1fc8-484c-bfd6-240f2ffed991