Windows 10: Can't open some websites

Discus and support Can't open some websites in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mohsin haji, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Can't open some websites

I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks

:)

mohsin haji, Feb 1, 2024
Thema:

Can't open some websites

1. Can't open some websites - Similar Threads - Can't open websites

2. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  3. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  4. Can't connect to some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to some websites: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have problems with Internet. The Internet will work for 1 minute and then it stops.The WiFi is working on other devices. Sometimes youtube works, sometimes it doesn't work.Sometimes youtube and some websites work but Gmail and outlook don't...
  5. Can't connect to some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to some websites: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have problems with Internet. The Internet will work for 1 minute and then it stops.The WiFi is working on other devices. Sometimes youtube works, sometimes it doesn't work.Sometimes youtube and some websites work but Gmail and outlook don't...
  6. Can't open Website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Website: I can't open a financial website on my desktop running Windows 10 V21H2, though I can open it on my tablet and cell phone. This began about two weeks ago out of the blue. Any thoughts appreciated....
  7. Can't open Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Website: I can't open a financial website on my desktop running Windows 10 V21H2, though I can open it on my tablet and cell phone. This began about two weeks ago out of the blue. Any thoughts appreciated....
  8. Can't open Website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Unable to open some websites

Unable to open some websites: Can't open some websites I am using google chrome but for some odd reason, I was unable to open some websites. I did a google search for Real Estate Lawyer Toronto to find who are the lawyers offering real estate closing services. Is it because of a virus or some other...
  10. Error opening some website ...

Error opening some website ...: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hello everyone !!! Error opening some website Recently I am having trouble opening the website https://www.amazon.es https://todoist.com follow the screenshots the error happens with chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)...