Windows 10: Can't open or recover Access mdb file

Discus and support Can't open or recover Access mdb file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access my Access file that I had worked on and saved. I already did my work, saved and the file was opening nicely, but I do not know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gursimran.Cheema, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Can't open or recover Access mdb file

I can't access my Access file that I had worked on and saved. I already did my work, saved and the file was opening nicely, but I do not know what happened. It stopped opening and if I try to delete the file it says, it is open in the Access database, but it is nowhere. I cannot create a new file, or delete or replace the old one...Please help!

:)

Gursimran.Cheema, Nov 10, 2023
Thema:

Can't open or recover Access mdb file

1. Can't open or recover Access mdb file - Similar Threads - Can't open recover

2. Can't open or recover Access mdb file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open or recover Access mdb file: I can't access my Access file that I had worked on and saved. I already did my work, saved and the file was opening nicely, but I do not know what happened. It stopped opening and if I try to delete the file it says, it is open in the Access database, but it is nowhere. I...
  3. Windows 10 + access MDB file shared in windows 2012R2 server access to slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 + access MDB file shared in windows 2012R2 server access to slow: I have several computers with windows 10 Pro, running applications that access MDB files that are in a network drive in a windows 2012R2 Server.The programs run very slow.The same computer computer with Windows XP runs the applications with no problems, same network...
  4. Windows 10 + access MDB file shared in windows 2012R2 server access to slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 + access MDB file shared in windows 2012R2 server access to slow: I have several computers with windows 10 Pro, running applications that access MDB files that are in a network drive in a windows 2012R2 Server.The programs run very slow.The same computer computer with Windows XP runs the applications with no problems, same network...
  5. Windows 10 + access MDB file shared in windows 2012R2 server access to slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. how can i open an Access file (mdb) as an administrator?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i open an Access file (mdb) as an administrator?: how can i open an Access file (mdb) as an administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-an-access-file-mdb-as-an/bd77bf69-2c0b-461d-8052-1e79eb4c7b5d"
  7. MDB Shortcut Opens In Another Access Taskbar Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    MDB Shortcut Opens In Another Access Taskbar Icon: Hi, I previously was using Microsoft Office 2016 standalone. I had created a shortcut for "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\MSACCESS.EXE" D:\MediaDB\MoviesMusic.accdb and pinned it to my taskbar. When I clicked on it, MDB file would open using the same...
  8. converting Access .mdb back-end to MySQL?

in Windows 10 Customization
    converting Access .mdb back-end to MySQL?: I'm investigating converting my Access program back-end to MySQL and am looking for information about what would be involved and what, if any, changes it would require on the front-end. I'd appreciate just references to respected information sources. Gordon...
  9. Changing file format in access from .mdb to .accdb

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Changing file format in access from .mdb to .accdb: Hello office users, I have an access database created in MS Access 2003. My PC has Office 365 with Access installed now. I am able to view the .mdb file format however, I want to convert to the .accdb file format. I followed instructions on how to do this through an MS...
  10. Can't open "recovered" files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open "recovered" files: Dear all I have an HP laptop15-F009VM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 i Recover my usb drive most of files can not be open Text Document ( unknown format can not read it) …Lb ´Ý62MÍ Æ÷áC’Ë]ê¶ÙeD{ÂÒ…É¥576!3<ZFß;Àˆs×Üîǘ”’°Ê‚ SC0 image...