Windows 10: Can't move the taskbar icons to center

Discus and support Can't move the taskbar icons to center in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meg-37, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Meg-37 Win User

Can't move the taskbar icons to center

I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment.

:)

Meg-37, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 30, 2023
  3. Bobby Phoenix, Oct 30, 2023
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Action Center Taskbar Icon not Showing App Icons

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the taskbar in Windows 10, let me assist you.

It seems that the task bar and notifications settings have been changed.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Personalization
      option.
    • Click on Taskbar option in the left pane.
    • Check for any modifications in the settings and make changes if necessary.

For more information on notification settings, you may also refer to the article below on
    Change notification settings in action center and check I fit helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Mohan B P, Oct 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Can't move the taskbar icons to center - Similar Threads - Can't move taskbar

2. I can't center taskbar icons anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't center taskbar icons anymore: Hi! Last time I used my laptop I had my pinned icons in the middle, the taskbar was locked. I added the keyboard languages to the taskbar as well. When I started my computer again the icons were far in the left. I tried unlocking the taskbar but when I dragged the right side...
  3. I can't center taskbar icons anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't center taskbar icons anymore: Hi! Last time I used my laptop I had my pinned icons in the middle, the taskbar was locked. I added the keyboard languages to the taskbar as well. When I started my computer again the icons were far in the left. I tried unlocking the taskbar but when I dragged the right side...
  4. Can't move the taskbar icons to center

Can't move the taskbar icons to center: I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment....
  5. Can't move the taskbar icons to center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't move the taskbar icons to center: I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment....
  6. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  7. Centering Taskbar Icons

Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  8. Centering Taskbar Icons

9. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  10. Issue with taskbar - icons can't be moved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with taskbar - icons can't be moved: I have an issue where I can't click and drag to reorder icons on my taskbar. The taskbar is not locked. I can reorder icons on the system tray - but the task bar icons won't budge. I have tried logging in and out of my account, restarting, moving the task bar around, adding...