Windows 10: Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer

Discus and support Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I tried to login to my microsoft account for the setup of a new computer but it did not recognize the address. Strangely I was able to log in to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ttq_, Sep 24, 2024 at 6:17 PM.

1. ttq_ Win User

Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer

Hi,I tried to login to my microsoft account for the setup of a new computer but it did not recognize the address. Strangely I was able to log in to my account via a browser on my personal laptop.

:)

2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

3. Jackman33 Win User
    Microsoft Account Setup New Computer

When you are setting up a new computer do have to setup a Microsoft Account? If you don't want an account how can you get the new computer up and running?

4. Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer

Windows 10 Can't Login to Microsoft Account

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to try signing in to account.live.com on another device and verify the account is in a good state.

Step 2:

Login in to another user account and try logging in to Windows Store and check.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to perform an automatic repair on your computer and check if it helps.

If you need an installation media, I suggest you to download and create the installation media using the follow Microsoft link, which contains the Windows 10 ISO file.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Method 1: Automatic Repair.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
      • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 24, 2024 at 6:20 PM
Thema:

Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer

1. Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer - Similar Threads - Can't login microsoft

2. Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my microsoft account during setup of a new computer: Hi,I tried to login to my microsoft account for the setup of a new computer but it did not recognize the address. Strangely I was able to log in to my account via a browser on my personal laptop....
  3. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  4. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  5. Why can't I login to My Microsoft Account in my new laptop after the setup?

Why can't I login to My Microsoft Account in my new laptop after the setup?: HelloI've bought a new MSI laptop. After the initial setup I've tried to login to my Microsoft Account in Administrator settings. When I entered the password, it asked me to enter once again and when I did, it says "incorrect password" even if it's typed right and thus...
  6. Why can't I login to My Microsoft Account in my new laptop after the setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I login to My Microsoft Account in my new laptop after the setup?: HelloI've bought a new MSI laptop. After the initial setup I've tried to login to my Microsoft Account in Administrator settings. When I entered the password, it asked me to enter once again and when I did, it says "incorrect password" even if it's typed right and thus...
  7. Why can't I login to My Microsoft Account login in my new laptop after the setup?

Why can't I login to My Microsoft Account login in my new laptop after the setup?: HelloI've bought a new MSI laptop. After the initial setup I've tried to login to my Microsoft Account in Administrator settings. When I entered the password, it asked me to enter once again and when I did, it says "incorrect password" even if it's typed right and thus...
  8. I can't login my microsoft account in my computer

I can't login my microsoft account in my computer: I found out that I am unable to login to my Microsoft account in my pc settings, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app.For example, in the Xbox app, if I click the login, it will refresh and nothing happens, so dose Microsoft Store.Also, it will crash if I open the settings ->...
  9. Microsoft Account Setup New Computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Setup New Computer: When you are setting up a new computer do have to setup a Microsoft Account? If you don't want an account how can you get the new computer up and running? 134491
  10. Microsoft Account Setup New Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Setup New Computer: When you are setting up a new computer do have to setup a Microsoft Account? If you don't want an account how can you get the new computer up and running? 134491