Windows 10: Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...

Discus and support Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we me & spouse cannot login to MS using existing email address. The email address works on our phone. Login rejects what we believed was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frustrated Joneses, Jul 12, 2024.

1. Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...

Hello, we me & spouse cannot login to MS using existing email address. The email address works on our phone. Login rejects what we believed was the password, and similar attempts. To reset the password, it wants to text to an old work cellphone number we no longer have. We've been thru the runaround many times trying different passwords, filling in birthdate, recent emails etc. It asks for credit card info from buying a subscription several years ago; I don't remember which card we used.This hassle began when our laptop suddenly froze, demanding bitlocker info. We can't access our MS

:)

frustrated Joneses, Jul 12, 2024

2. Can´t login in to Xbox-Live error code 0x80190001

I can´t log into my Xbox-Live account. Everytime when I want to play Ark I have to log into my Xbox lIve account. But there´s a error code everytime when I try to login: 0x80190001. I don´t know what to do. I have a good wlan connection. All other Xbox games are working but not ARK.
    Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live... 356121d1641047732t-can-t-login-xbox-live-error-code-0x80190001-screenshot-2022-01-01-153509.png
    Please help!

OrcaHurricane, Jul 12, 2024
  3. Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Jul 12, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...

1. Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live... - Similar Threads - Can't login password

2. Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...: Hello, we me & spouse cannot login to MS using existing email address. The email address works on our phone. Login rejects what we believed was the password, and similar attempts. To reset the password, it wants to text to an old work cellphone number we no longer have. We've...
  3. I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...: I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number working so I can not get an OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-change-my-phone-number-and-email/39b7ec6a-cdf8-42bc-bb7b-5a47810b9434
  4. I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...: I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number working so I can not get an OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-change-my-phone-number-and-email/39b7ec6a-cdf8-42bc-bb7b-5a47810b9434
  5. Old Login Phone Number I can't change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Login Phone Number I can't change: My computer asks for a PIN number and wants me to verify via the phone text or call, but the phone number is an old one so I can't do that. I even changed my phone number and updated my account, but the computer still wants to use my old phone number. How do I correct...
  6. Old Login Phone Number I can't change

Old Login Phone Number I can't change: My computer asks for a PIN number and wants me to verify via the phone text or call, but the phone number is an old one so I can't do that. I even changed my phone number and updated my account, but the computer still wants to use my old phone number. How do I correct...
  7. Old Login Phone Number I can't change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Live Mail Password Rejection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail Password Rejection: My wife and I have separate email accounts with talktalk accessed via Live Mail. My account throws up 0x800CCC90 but hers continues to work perfectly. No settings have been changed. What's happening? I am using POP3 but when I try to change to IMAP although the POP3...
  9. Old phone numbers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old phone numbers: I no longer have the phone windows keeps sending my codes to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-phone-numbers/377da396-453b-4517-bb43-36aa0be46ac4"
  10. Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers

Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers: Do not have a mobile phone. I set up a number with Google Hangouts. It's not accepting it in my Skype. I entered the mobile phone number of my nursing home and it wasn't accepted. I entered the mobile phone number of my wife. Again it was not accepted. 109718