Windows 10: Cant login not There

Discus and support Cant login not There in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by yaaba a, Dec 9, 2023.

1. yaaba a Win User

Cant login not There

I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all

:)

yaaba a, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Cant login not There

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Cant login not There

1. Cant login not There - Similar Threads - Cant login

2. Cant type my password on login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant type my password on login page?: i can only type numbers and if it helps it says pin not password even though my password is not numerical and I made sure numlock, sticky and filter keys are off but nothing is working...
  3. Cant type my password on login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant type my password on login page?: i can only type numbers and if it helps it says pin not password even though my password is not numerical and I made sure numlock, sticky and filter keys are off but nothing is working...
  4. cant login to minecraft error code 0x80048820

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login to minecraft error code 0x80048820: my Microsoft account has recently been hacked but i got it back. i open the Minecraft launcher and it asks me to login. i click Microsoft account and login with the right account and i use the Microsoft app to login. it tells me the number and i click the number on my phone...
  5. cant login to minecraft error code 0x80048820

cant login to minecraft error code 0x80048820: my Microsoft account has recently been hacked but i got it back. i open the Minecraft launcher and it asks me to login. i click Microsoft account and login with the right account and i use the Microsoft app to login. it tells me the number and i click the number on my phone...
  6. cant login with out internet. cant fix internet till I log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login with out internet. cant fix internet till I log in: First of all I want to start off by saying this should be illegal to make the user do. No option for doing it later just force the user during login to check their stupid Microsoft account. Why cant it go on my last password entry like windows 10 did. this kind of behavior...
  7. cant login with out internet. cant fix internet till I log in

cant login with out internet. cant fix internet till I log in: First of all I want to start off by saying this should be illegal to make the user do. No option for doing it later just force the user during login to check their stupid Microsoft account. Why cant it go on my last password entry like windows 10 did. this kind of behavior...
  8. How do i factory reset my pc if i cant login to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i factory reset my pc if i cant login to it?: It wont let me log in because my mother has microsoft family on it and her microsoft account got deleted to a hacker. The only way to get my pc working now is to factory reset it well thats the only way id know of....
  9. How do i factory reset my pc if i cant login to it?

How do i factory reset my pc if i cant login to it?: It wont let me log in because my mother has microsoft family on it and her microsoft account got deleted to a hacker. The only way to get my pc working now is to factory reset it well thats the only way id know of....
  10. Cant login to email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login to email account: Hello,I changed my alias in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and now I cant read my emails that im getting in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I try to log in with *** Email address is removed for privacy...