Windows 10: Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup

Discus and support Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunately i cant log in to my pc. I get this message on log in screen "Something happened with your pin.", so I can't use my PIN. Also, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tarik Erpolat, Oct 6, 2024 at 7:03 PM.

1. Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup

Unfortunately i cant log in to my pc. I get this message on log in screen "Something happened with your pin.", so I can't use my PIN. Also, it's REJECTING, my password which I know is right. I tried safe mode with networking but it sends me to the normal log in screen with the same message. I dont want to loose my files. Is there an option where i can restore the a certain time? Please help me. Is there a way to do this without using password or pin code? Thank you

:)

Tarik Erpolat, Oct 6, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

3. Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

All those can work only if you can logged in. In my case, i cannot logged in at all because there is no log in form to filled. There are only 4 icons showed up on the lower right corner wich is not helping me to solved my problem. Now, i can recover after
    conducting crashboot for windows 10. shut down the computer, Turn on again and Hold down the SHIFT KEY, when it start to boot force it to shut down. Do it twice (Dont Forget to Hold the SHIFT key). In the 3rd time, the Diagnostic repair screen will appear.
    There are some option. Choose the StartUp Mode, and then follow the instruction to conduct safe mode. After restart, we will entering the safe mode.

after entering the safe mode then you can do Run the MSConfig, checklist the normal startup. And restart. Done. Computer Back to normal

Dimas-Husna, Oct 6, 2024 at 7:09 PM
  4. Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup

Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

Hi Dimas,

There are different factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing that your computer wont boot up to the normal Windows 10 environment after using diagnostic startup. This could be caused by corrupted files or settings that need to be reconfigured.
    As a initial recommendation, kindly refer to the steps below to start the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Thema:

Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup

1. Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup - Similar Threads - Cant log diagnostic

2. Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup: Unfortunately i cant log in to my pc. I get this message on log in screen "Something happened with your pin.", so I can't use my PIN. Also, it's REJECTING, my password which I know is right. I tried safe mode with networking but it sends me to the normal log in screen with...
  3. Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant log in to my pc because of diagnostic startup: Unfortunately i cant log in to my pc. I get this message on log in screen "Something happened with your pin.", so I can't use my PIN. Also, it's REJECTING, my password which I know is right. I tried safe mode with networking but it sends me to the normal log in screen with...
  4. I cant log into my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc?: I need help please, something happend with my desktop and now im not able to log in. I was logging in with my pin for like 2 years straight and all of a sudden it requieres a password. I DONT HAVE A PASSWORD I know the email but im so lost and can find no help...
  5. How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup: What happened?:- I ran msconfig from doing WINDOWS + R- Enabled Diagnostic Startup- Restarted my Laptop- Introduction to the issueWhat now?:- Clicking "setup my pin" doesn't do anything. Either it asks for an app on the app store or it does nothing and just goes back to the...
  6. How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix PIN isn't available because of diagnostic startup: What happened?:- I ran msconfig from doing WINDOWS + R- Enabled Diagnostic Startup- Restarted my Laptop- Introduction to the issueWhat now?:- Clicking "setup my pin" doesn't do anything. Either it asks for an app on the app store or it does nothing and just goes back to the...
  7. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in diagnostics startup: I was trying to troubleshoot by using Diagnostic Startup to rule out if software was interfering with my computer, so I used msconfig to chooseDiagnostic Startup so only system services would run, and now I"m stuck in it. At the lock screen, it says "Something happened with...
  8. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in diagnostics startup: I was trying to troubleshoot by using Diagnostic Startup to rule out if software was interfering with my computer, so I used msconfig to chooseDiagnostic Startup so only system services would run, and now I"m stuck in it. At the lock screen, it says "Something happened with...
  9. Diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Diagnostic startup: My shitful ass came out of curiosity in attempt to speed up my laptop, I went to system configuration, clicked on diagnostic startup and restart without hesitation, and now I can't sign in past the lock screen. It says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click...
  10. Stuck In Diagnostic Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck In Diagnostic Startup: I messed up my computer and need some real expert help to straighten this one out. Any assistance / suggestions would be appreciated. Details are below: MY SYSTEM: Dell E6400 Upgraded from Win 7 to Win10 Pro (so directories after c prompt show old folders and Win10...